Sign in to follow this  
gcstephen13

How do you make a game private now !

under advanced in the top right , at least in onslaught . it switches to public after 1 map , hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

Yeah i don't like being in private match then when i try to continue it goes to a public match but i don't want to be downloading another patch this quick already 17 gigs in 2 days not counting other games updateing 

@direnels quote:

under advanced in the top right , at least in onslaught . it switches to public after 1 map , hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

This is something we're currently investigating. :)

No worries,  Love the Update! 👍🏻😄

@LAWLTA quote:

@direnels quote:

This is something we're currently investigating. :)

Playing on PC and there is no option for a private game on anything other than campaign mode, people can join my games from the private tavern.  I am not that fussed with others tagging a long but it is going to be annoying if I am waiting for friends and strangers fill it up.

I don't understand why this new UI was needed, the old one worked fine.  This is actually more convoluted than the old UI.  Am I missing something?

On a positive note, I like that it shows you have a daily mission on a particular map/area.

Why can't you make a setting in options that has private on and every map you do is always private and you can't physically get into the town unless you turn it off.  The game has been shoving me where I don't want to be for an eternity and it never gets fixed.

Not only does your match get public when you go to the next map or replay, in Onslaught you can also get merged with other players. I just did 57 private, chose next and joined another player on 58 that was already in first combat phase - please also look into fixing this.