Sign in to follow this  
Okielos

No significant difference?

On the dev stream, relating to doing a reset before the update and after, it was stated that there should be no significant difference. I was working on my onslaught climb in order to get my minimum starting ascension to around 400. It would be my first reset. I beat floor 158 and had 1104 ascension last night. It put my starting ascension at 345, not much farther to go.

Today after the update I log on and see what the no significant difference was going to be. I was prepared to be shocked. I was not expecting to be this shocked. My minimum starting ascension is now, drum roll please, 66! Yep! 66. That is the result of ascension only. So the floors i did before the update no longer count. But, I'm glad it wasn't significant. Then I would be starting in the negative when I reset. Thank goodness I don't have to crawl out of that hole. 

So it would have taken me 18 floors, 19 if I didn't get to 1150 ascension, to get to a minimum starting ascension of 400. So now do I have to do 54 floors because it's one map? Because I don't think I'll get to where I wanted to be in 18 floors now.

Please tell me it's a bug or glitch or gremlins and all will get resolved soon.

screen shot please, everyone who said this before didnt add current bonus + reset bonus. 

It got split a bit for some players for some reason

LLast night i was on floor 99 ready to reset. Today can't now i have to climb 19 floors. Should have reset last night.

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

screen shot please, everyone who said this before didnt add current bonus + reset bonus. 

It got split a bit for some players for some reason

You are right. I have 285 points in current bonuses. I didn't look there. As I said I haven't done a reset so wasn't thinking anything would be there.

so... im on PC at 211 floor... 1288 asc, if i reset right now i got like 513 minimum asc and 300+ or so of asc cap... i was waiting to patch to reset... should reset right now before patch?

@doqpelganga quote:

so... im on PC at 211 floor... 1288 asc, if i reset right now i got like 513 minimum asc and 300+ or so of asc cap... i was waiting to patch to reset... should reset right now before patch?

Sleep on it. Then decide. 

hunter.png