Sign in to follow this  
Lapiz

Dungeon Defenders Forums

I really enjoy having a forums, and not many games get to really share that. Which kind of makes us special. My main concern with the forums is navigation. Not to mention on phone or smaller devices, sometimes the forums break all together like in this image. Another issue with forums is having to log in again at really inconvenient times. I would add a video to this tread, but I can not because the link breaks every time. The little YouTube play button icon is a cute little guy, but it is not useful when it doesn't work. This can also apply to the image link. You will have to download the image and drag the image from your computer to the thread. The link does not work, you have to drag it on. 

Also worth noting if I haven't already:

Laggy with more than one image/impossible to type with more than one image meaning that I need to make a notepad to type this.

Broken most times on mobile

Randomly asks you to log in while already logged in

The Link not even having a picture/icon and your friends might respond with "Yeah nice try not clicking that lol" "broken link" "what?!?!"

Videos never working.

Links are hard to use.

open?id=1QhbdaxQk4sw-JXqa5j95r1vkXuMlr57

No maximum length for words/pixels.

You are unable to resize images that you add.

Buttons break 90% of the time on mobile devices, and 40% of the time on the computer.

And I will come back to this and edit it once I learn how to, but for now it is still really hard to edit with all the images there.

Wow literally none of the images worked and I spent an hour editing this. Please private message me what I am doing wrong, because so far I am only able to add text.

The forums are really bad, but the company that made the forum software went out of business so I think the only option would be replacing the forum software altogether, which I don't think is super likely right now.