Sign in to follow this  
emilian

Brag about your latest ACHIEVEMENT

Hi alll ... just coming from work and i want to see more posts talking about the game ... mostly this forum is about people making a request to Devs ... i know they are nice and they listen to all we have to say and they repair / respond with an update in the usual 6 month period ... but forums should be more about players exchanging ideas with other people ... 

• So one modest thread ... let's see what people achieved in this game lately ... Emoji_Monk.png

I'll Start ... i just Gilded Frozen Core ... for my Gunwich to increase Freeze Damage by 52 % ...  i have been carrying 9 Shards since Protean Shift started but today i dropped 2 in a row (dropped while playing Onslaught) ...and i think this makes it my 38'th or 42'nd Gilded Shard ... but let me count to be sure ... i am glad i finaly release those slots in inventory ...

20180919192825_1.jpg

i am resetting so i have to keep my expenses low to keep Gilding some shards ... OMG ... i can't belive it ... i have 55 Gilded Shards ... how have i done this ??? Emoji_Ogre.png

• It could be nice if you can show us some images ... to show your achievements 

Erm.... I got a defense rate shard from a chaos 4 map... that feels like an achievement after about a month of doing all dailys on C4 to get them!.

Ive reset once. All my toons have almost maxed/perfect gear. Most have max/perfect mods on gear and relics. Im at about 8400 gear score..

Spent approx $70 on the game in the last month or so...

TBH, there is pretty much nothing left for me to do other than onslought floors.. Game is insanely boring now. Not really gonna invest any more time/money into the game just to get to 999 .. /needs pvp or something more than intriguing..

@JxTaze quote:

Ive reset once. All my toons have almost maxed/perfect gear. Most have max/perfect mods on gear and relics. Im at about 8400 gear score..

TBH, there is pretty much nothing left for me to do other than onslought floors.. 

Now this is some commitment ... don't get discouraged ... Devs announced Guild / Clans ... and my instinct tells me it will come with some clan rivalry / players competitive games ... but it won't be too soon ... my estimation tells me 3/4 months ... but your effort now will be rewarded later... Emoji_Ogre.png

Finally playing Mastery, now at 499 stars and counting. Hope to hit 735 if i can, but those last 35 some stars will be tough solo. 30 sec timers with "10 diff def" or "never use same def twice" rules just suck solo. Those are the only ones i usually cannot 5 star on my own, besides a couple "tower only" levels that I will likely have to buy several more Mystics to beat. Nice to finally have hyper shards though. Thunderstruck on the GW Megashark is quite brutal. 

Played today with some new 'guy' to DD2 and advised them not to search for a shard called shocking revelation which they couldn't find and played the next two maps with them as my builder EV2 and I found a shocking rev for them and sold it to them for normal sale value, about 1k gold.

He\she was really happy and I was happy to help them on their DD2 trail.

@PandynatorDD quote:

Uh, I guess this for gilded shards.

Rhix2E7.png

I canțt belive people like you exist ... i hope you're the top and the one below you is like 2 times less Gilded Shards... but i have to admit, with my 1 hour per day i can't compete like this ... 

Sorry man he's not alone in that ive only got a few left to go. 90% of character shards are done. Last time I counted I have 11 fortification gilded just for the giggles. Even working g on press you luck ;)

Small Update ... even if i have less time to play, i reached some milestones ... First of all ... every time i reached 2 Milion gold i would Gild something immediately (same about 2k Defender Medals) ... but after a Loooong ride ... i finaly have 2 Milion and nothing to Gild  ... so in the mean time i finaly got my hands on 6 Milion to buy my favorite Pet ...

20180929220549-1.jpg

i am so happy ... i would play a bit more ... if only i had time ...

beat Onslaught 84 & then 89 before resetting and with 0 gilded defense shards. Think I might've re-rolled each of those upwards of 30 times, failed on wave 4, 5, or 6 at least 7 times each, and quit playing for the night 10 times in total. Not sure if masochist :/.

Also not sure if I should hit 94 now o.0 ... Getting to 100+ pre-reset seems tantalizing :P.