[WTB] Pricing help

Hey, im trying to do a nice "event value suggestion list" for friends,  but im quite new in that huge trading system.

I can estimate like 2/3 events but the old ones are hard to estimate

Ill pay a cube for anyone willing to help me in that huge task, i currently need 2 other guys

• 2 weeks later...

You can't really come up with fixed prices.  It depends a lot on individual buyers and sellers, and both the supply and demand sides have changed a lot over time. 

Price lists can be really misleading.  Arm guards, for example, are valued very very highly in all the price lists, but most likely you won't be able to sell most of them for high prices these days.  A while back I did a screen shot reproduction contest, and I think one user entered just to get the arm guards of love so he could auction them to get rich quick.  As far as I know, he never sold them, so the time was wasted . . .

That's why its a personal suggestion list based on the experience of players that used to trade or that are trading a lot, I'm trying to make a complete list where you can see how old is each item, how much we seen them sold in last months/year ( if possible with date if it don't make a too big sheet) and with the "last price" of the item, according to auctioning/online trading.

I know armguards are a bit particular, same for Isom or the Zelda set, i don't think i can really estimate them anyway, and as the last auctions for them was AGES ago, i think there isn't anymore a price for them. so i guess i will only put on the price we seen them traded for in last auctions.

Tbh the aim is to block those kinds of traders that use their knowledge to take advantage of newer players that don't really know how much an event item is worth. Armguards are far behind that list of events I'm willing to estimate, and still it stay a suggestion to help players.

Armguards trading is quite specific tho, i do want to collect all those events items, but the price of theses is so high i don't think ill end that project before years