Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie

Nasty troll bug

So I run a Onslaught, public as I don't want to get screwed for playing solo.

Two guys join one plays the other just sits there afk as usually happens with pubs.

First guy disconnects, on wave 5/5, and we go through next map fine

Then on temple this guy Qerix immediately gs drops mana then gs again and leaves, I think oh well I'll just replay, but the timer doesn't start, so I think buggy game maybe it didn't get it cos he left immediately.

So I build G up and the game just sits there and doesn't start, so the whole floor is lost due to some POS troller.

Toxic sob and I can't even kick him if he joins again to my game, this is how bad the public game is, and you are massively penalised if you don 't.

And don't even try to say play with mates, as Onslaught naturally gates all your mates away.

Started another pub game for that floor the cheeky mofo joined again, but happily a player I knew joined after and we kicked his scum sucking bottom feeding ass from the game.squire_small.png

@Fozzie quote:

Started another pub game for that floor the cheeky mofo joined again, but happily a player I knew joined after and we kicked his scum sucking bottom feeding ass from the game.squire_small.png

giphy.gif

Exactly why i onslaught alone 99% of the time. If i do play with others it's to help them on floors they are on not floors that matter to me. If it's a floor i need for progression, a three map investment of time ... Ya no way i'm playing with randoms. Pubs r bad, in my own personal experience, 1 out of every 10 randoms i play with actually plays the game. Actually fights and upgrades stuff. Some times i get extremely lucky and land in a 4 stack with people like that. It's on those very rare occasions this game is super fun, fast and a joy to play. I could run maps with them all night and not get tired of it, but after 3 maps with afk ***rs i'm ready to go back to solo. I mean if i'm gonna do all the work anyway why do i need them. They just slow me down and no amount of loot or xp is worth it. My 2 cents

@024noi quote:

Exactly why i onslaught alone 99% of the time. If i do play with others it's to help them on floors they are on not floors that matter to me. If it's a floor i need for progression, a three map investment of time ... Ya no way i'm playing with randoms. Pubs r bad, in my own personal experience, 1 out of every 10 randoms i play with actually plays the game. Actually fights and upgrades stuff. Some times i get extremely lucky and land in a 4 stack with people like that. It's on those very rare occasions this game is super fun, fast and a joy to play. I could run maps with them all night and not get tired of it, but after 3 maps with afk ***rs i'm ready to go back to solo. I mean if i'm gonna do all the work anyway why do i need them. They just slow me down and no amount of loot or xp is worth it. My 2 cents

this is my experience in the game exactly. if i join an onslaught pub during AP resets and people are actually playing i am in shock lol.  i occasionally run into a build Nazi that demands i hand over the mana in an expeditions game i created , like whatever dude , build the map you are the best ever lol.