Sign in to follow this  
Plasma

About Omega Waves

So, what do you do when 2 yetis or 2 bastille masters spawn on the omega wave? Especially when you are playing solo. Do you just reroll or pray that they don't spawn at the same time or that they spawn in nearby lanes?

Is this the challenge we so desperately craved?

My Strategy could be to use some Slow + Oil Gyser (it is 40 % chance to stun) ... not to mention shocking Revelation + Single Target Towers like Canons 

For yetis, all I need are reflect beams and the situation should be OK. However....Bastille Masters.....even with cannonballs, rams, and Shocking Revelation WMs, there is always a chance that she's make them all go "kaboom". At least that's how it works for me. 

That's why whenever a Bastille Master appear in Onslaught, I'll have an adept prepped at the beginning at the wave. Heck, I even put her as one of my main in my deck.

I just wonder how many of them will get stuck. Yetis don't scare me, but multiple Bastille masters? That sounds like a death waiting to happen.

Adept? Haven't messed with her much. How does she counter Bastille master?

@Okielos quote:

Adept? Haven't messed with her much. How does she counter Bastille master?

Once the Bastille Master's out of the spawn point and into the WMs zone, I arcane-bubble'd her up and spam Arc Lightning while also letting the WMs and cannonballs/rams do their thing and with luck, it'll end quick.

I fight with the bastille masters with the walls and fissures of the lavamanser, takes a lot of time, but at least they die stably and do not break anything (except the walls, sometimes)

Adept is a hard counter to Yetis, Battle Masters, Quibly in fact any ranged mob or boss, except rollers for some reason.

Arcane Bubble is like the geode before we had piercing mod.