Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Stuck air on bridge Lost Temple [SOLVED]

Know this place on the bridge? Air likes to get stuck up there.

oscRJHJ.png

I can come up here:

v5cUKuv.png

Put WM´s waaaay in there:

TVnJrUO.png

No more waiting for air units to despawn:)

xPhrQiP.png

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

lol im sure this will help someone. I assumed everyone built up here to killl them faster. I use a flame aura usually

Yeah, but how deep in is that WM?squire_small.png

Nimbus was my go to for dealing with this lane. Apparently they fly backwards a bit, completely outranging any WM or aura. Dryad is mandatory in Lost Temple for me.

Holy crap, you can build in there?!  

This is HUGE!  No more wasting two full minutes at the end of every wave shooting units until my damned bolts and charged shots slowly kill them...

@darksteelhyren quote:

Holy crap, you can build in there?!  

This is HUGE!  No more wasting two full minutes at the end of every wave shooting units until my damned bolts and charged shots slowly kill them...

Ha ha ha YES!! This response was what I was looking for with this:)

wait.... are you just being nice lol

@024noi quote:

I just put bees way up on the column to the right same deal. Dead stuck flyers

But what do you do when the flyers bury themselves deep in the mountain? They must have some range them bees...

Too bad I never really took a liking to the Dryad and her defenses, so I never use her.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Man, I gotta try this! EV2's proton charge has gotten quite unreliable for that particular flyer lane and I haven't bother to properly build my shadowflame mystic yet. But I have fully operational WMs!

So yeah, thanks :)

I felt the exact same about trying to hit them inside the mountain with the proton charge laser! And my mystic is on a long vacation:)

I have done this exact thing. While effective I also dislike having to put 90-120 DU WM up there to take care of a lane one skyguard should be able to handle. And I have never noticed that it hits the lower lane, I think they have to go so far in to catch the fliers that the downstairs mobs spawn after them. Or its just too high that it doesnt reach. But you can still put o e or two up top and the rest below as well.

@Okielos quote:

I have done this exact thing. While effective I also dislike having to put 90-120 DU WM up there to take care of a lane one skyguard should be able to handle. And I have never noticed that it hits the lower lane, I think they have to go so far in to catch the fliers that the downstairs mobs spawn after them. Or its just too high that it doesnt reach. But you can still put o e or two up top and the rest below as well.

Just put one node = 60DU.

@MaJean quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Man, I gotta try this! EV2's proton charge has gotten quite unreliable for that particular flyer lane and I haven't bother to properly build my shadowflame mystic yet. But I have fully operational WMs!

So yeah, thanks :)

I felt the exact same about trying to hit them inside the mountain with the proton charge laser! And my mystic is on a long vacation:)

Where did your mystic go? Hawaii? That's awful nice of u. Mines in my deck at all times. She don't get out much.

@MaJean quote:

@Okielos quote:

Just put one node = 60DU.

I've done that as well. The mobs can split though, I've seen them on both sides of that lane far enough that one WM won't hit them. And the placement up there is weird enough that putting one in the middle does not hit either side. I'm not explaining it well I know. That particular scenario does not happen every time either, but it does happen.

It would solve all problems if they just came out of the stupid hole though =)

[[83204,users]]  nah not just being nice =) I just tried this and it de-clogged the stuck fliers in that lane perfectly!  

Of course it's 30-60 DU I shouldn't have had to spend in the first place.  But it's much better than nothing =D

I take a look and if there are more than five birds at that point then I reroll the map.  I find five or less they tend to auto disappear at the end of the map.