Sign in to follow this  
roidragescout

XBOX ONE CHARACTER GLITCH / BUG

just curious if there was any talk about this on other forums if so can you please refer me to the correct post. on xbox one while playing onslaught or chaos levels, any time I switch characters they glitch out, for instance my ev-2 will be a ghost no character just her canister, the dryad will be frozen in a statue like position, my huntress will be holding the dryads sword, so on and so forth... this happens all the time I have to keep switching characters until it goes back to normal, while in combat this is super painful because If this glitch or bug occurs I literally can not attack use ability powers, nothing all boxes on the character are blacked out.... and there is a timer in combat for switching to different characters right away so as you can see this is painful and if I don't run or hide my characters will most likely die.

well no one has told me how to fix this or use the bug report so I have the videos saved on my xbox and also pictures, Im just going to make a twitter account and post them onto there page.