Sign in to follow this  
Izanami

Ancient Power and Stuffoz

I have a lot of questions, but I will be semi-brief right now. My main focus is Ancient Power.

My current Power or whatever it's called on my main hero is over 8,200. I am wondering, what all I lose when I Ancient mehself. I need an exact list. So I know what not to care about, and what I need my friend to hold onto. Such as, I have dozens and dozens of green chips. 

Anyways, what do I lose? I really need to know before I start.  Thank you all so much <3

The ancient power system is changing in the upcoming patch, so some or all of this could change:

1. Your gear (armour, relics, weapons) are scaled to low-C1 standard (about 300 gear score). This includes everything in your inventory and vault, not just the stuff you've currently equipped.

2. MODS are also scaled to low-C1 standard, but do NOT lose rarity/the number of bars coloured.

3. Your ascension is set at your minimum starting ascension. Not necessarily a decrease depending on how high you climb in onslaught before you reset (I'd actually gain about 70 ascension levels if I reset right now).

4. Your pet upgrade levels are reset as if you'd just hatched them. This has been confirmed to no longer happen after the upcoming patch.

5. Your non-gilded shard upgrade levels.

I think that's everything. 

@ThatWelshOne quote:

The ancient power system is changing in the upcoming patch, so some or all of this could change:

1. Your gear (armour, relics, weapons) are scaled to low-C1 standard (about 300 gear score). This includes everything in your inventory and vault, not just the stuff you've currently equipped.

2. MODS are also scaled to low-C1 standard, but do NOT lose rarity/the number of bars coloured.

3. Your ascension is set at your minimum starting ascension. Not necessarily a decrease depending on how high you climb in onslaught before you reset (I'd actually gain about 70 ascension levels if I reset right now).

4. Your pet upgrade levels are reset as if you'd just hatched them. This has been confirmed to no longer happen after the upcoming patch.

5. Your non-gilded shard upgrade levels.

I think that's everything. 

Love you. Thank you.

6) Your Maximum Onslaught Floor ... if you're at Floor 200 after reset you will play Floor 55 to 65 for a long time ... if you want to advance to Floor 201 you have to play From Floor 65 to 200 again WITHOUT any Onslaught specific rewards (No min Asc Lvl + No extra Talent cap)

@emilian quote:

6) Your Maximum Onslaught Floor ... if you're at Floor 200 after reset you will play Floor 55 to 65 for a long time ... if you want to advance to Floor 201 you have to play From Floor 65 to 200 again WITHOUT any Onslaught specific rewards (No min Asc Lvl + No extra Talent cap)

Oof... so just do the bare minimum? Or should I go as high as possible?

Before your first reset ... go as high as possible ... after Protean Shift Update you can make Floor 170 Easy ... even 200 without dificulties ... the advantage to do this is for Min Asc Lvl, when you reset it helps you to have some extra Ascension Points.

After i reset i get scaled down to Ascension 300 and i have to say ... i could use Minimum Asc Lvl to be 400.

Yes, you keep gold, defender medals, gems and all materials. In theory, you could just level all your gear back to C7, but this is very expensive, so consider only taking a small number of items back to C7 (1 or 2 medallions should do). 

I just want to poke in here an correct a little something right quick :)

@Izanami quote:

My current Power or whatever it's called on my main hero is over 8,200. 

That would be either Gear Score or Champion Score (The highest Gear Score hero you have), this is a general guideline to the gears power versus another piece. The primary use of this score is for gating players from going into Expedition tiers above their ability (sort of) and once you pass 5300 which is the score required to unlock Chaos 7 this number means next to nothing anymore. My Champion Score is like 8100 something and I'm at floor 300 and I can easily climb much higher, but you could have a much higher Score and not be able to get to floor 300.

This score is a combination of your heroes armor and weapon but not relics, meaning technically speaking you can have all c8 relics and no gear on making your Champion Score 0 and still be able to push floor 200 without a problem.