Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Want To Test Dungeon Defenders II? Look Here!

Greetings Defenders,

Are you obsessed with Dungeon Defenders II? Do you want to be a part of meaningful changes and additions? Do you want to see content before it’s released?! Then you should check out our Remote Playtester Group and Remote Quality Assurance teams!

These teams help test upcoming content, features, and changes to help us ensure we make Dungeon Defenders II the best game possible! Here’s an idea of what members of each team do:

Remote Playtester Group (RPG)

• This group tests the bigger releases and features — helping us polish, fine tune, and balance upcoming content before it’s released. RPG members spend a few hours each week with no fixed time requirements helping us improve our major content releases.

Remote Quality Assurance (RQA)

• This group is concerned with testing every release, from small hotfixes to major content patches. Each day there is something new to test. RQA members spend a few hours each weekday to hunt bugs, catch issues very early, and provide early balance feedback.

We have a few requirements that we require (before you apply):

• Are 18 years of age or older.

• Are able to test on a PC.

If you have a PC that can test the game, but you play on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, the rewards can be earned through PC testing and applied to your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One accounts!

If you are interesting in joining or have any questions, please e-mail our RPG and RQA Lead:

For your help in making Dungeon Defenders II greater, we offer unique rewards for testers. New testers that join up are able to receive the tester exclusive Betsy White pet!

yoI16nfwyklboJaQ8z_CqMOKBAxRqdm44YHoM0zq

It’s a thank you to our testers for being friends and confidants.

For returning testers, you will be able to earn a new Tester-exclusive flair of Parrot Wings!

QK1bDgH.png

These wings are not required to sail the high seas of Etheria, but it definitely does make you look more epic doing so!

For Etheria!

The Dungeon Defender II Team

@shatanka quote:

Yea tried that. Dude responded asked a few question and sent form i filled them out. Heard nothing back. So have fun with that

Apologies if you didn't hear back. It's possible that I lost track. Would be more than happy to fast track you into testing if you send me a reminder email.

@ajantis619 quote:

What if we don't want to test but want a white betsy pet :(

Players have sold a few so maybe keep your eyes on the market, or just offer something highly valuable to them to see if they will trade :shrug:

@ajantis619 quote:

What if we don't want to test but want a white betsy pet :(

Its calles incentive ;p

Also Im currious as to why console players cant test but only PC?

Something to do with the code or?

And will it always only be pc?

The combination of our development infrastructure and the console platform guidelines means we couldn't do the kind of testing we want to do within the time frames we need to do it in.

Consoles players have always been eager to help out and we'd love to have them on board. The best we can do for now is allowing testers to redeem rewards on the console/platform of their choice, but the testing will have to be on PC/Steam.

@LAWLTA quote:

Are you obsessed with Dungeon Defenders II?

LgSxKyn.jpg

@Dani quote:

Apologies if you didn't hear back. It's possible that I lost track. Would be more than happy to fast track you into testing if you send me a reminder email.

Same thing happened to me. Sending friendly reminder via email.

I play on PS4, but I've been playing since vanilla (Wipeageddon.... it changes a man) and would love to help out if needed. Especially if I can carry the reward and such over to my ps4 account. I'll send an email shortly.

@Thorgonator quote:

I play on PS4, but I've been playing since vanilla (Wipeageddon.... it changes a man) and would love to help out if needed. Especially if I can carry the reward and such over to my ps4 account. I'll send an email shortly.

Sounds great! :)

@SirMike690 quote:

Does it matter what chaos level we are in on the pc? LAWLTA

It does not. In fact, lower progressed players are something we're looking for quite a bit.

Sidenote: please don't tag me or other developers, especially on posts that we make. It gives us a ton of additional unneeded notifications.

You should make surveys & feedback easier on us XBOXers through the XBOX Insider Hub feedback app. I love giving my opinion & tickling my ego... The rewards are pretty sweet also