Sign in to follow this  
Faking

Looks like solo XP was nerfed

I am ancient power 14 today.  I was ancient power 13 yesterday and after 4 consecutive c7 maps I would get 10 400 000 XP for a map like Dragonfall Bazaar.  After todays patch and with an extra 5%XP from my new ascension I get 9 600 000 XP for the same map.  Didn't see that in the patch notes and somewhat disappointed that once again another solo nerf for your multiplayer buff.  Just in case this is a bug yesterdays XP was done in private mode whereas todays was done in public mode but nobody joined.   Seems a bit rough for XP to be cut by about 15% even when I opened my game to public.

Am pleased to report that gold is back to normal :)

Yes it was.  Before this update I was getting between 65m to 75m after the 4th c7 win, now with a full 4 person party I am lucky to get around 38m per win.  This is a huge nerf/fix/bug or whatever.  I only use 1 hero for all defenses so the time it will take me to get to 28k asc to max out all the 999 talent caps just got a lot longer and almost not even worth it to grind xp.

Didn't you know that you MUST play multiplayer with all its online issues now.

I played quite a bit last night and after the initial rosy glow had died there was a note of sadness in the direction the game has moved.

I'm saddened to hear that solo XP has been nerfed. I thought it stayed as it was.

In my opinion, keep solo play as it was but also keep the multiplayer exp bonus as it is.

It´s like making deals with the devil. 

"You want an incentive to play multiplayer?" 

-Yeah, sure that sounds great!

"Ok, you asked for it. Wait here while I go butcher solo play."

EDIT: So it might be a bug, phew!

@MaJean quote:

It´s like making deals with the devil. 

"You want an incentive to play multiplayer?" 

-Yeah, sure that sounds great!

"Ok, you asked for it. Wait here while I go butcher solo play."

I imagine it must be incredibly frustrating for the devs too. Every single patch they release introduces pretty nasty bugs, some of which can be easily and reasonably seen as intentional malicious changes. Gut dayum Spaghetti.

Well, that's a bummer. And by what Muggs said too, doesn't sound even better either. I mean, the bonus itself is a good enough incentive already. There's no need for stuffs to be lowered to make it more compelling.

I really do hope it's a bug of some sorts.

What was asked for was an incentive to play multiplayer, which we got but then that was horrendously skewed by this latest change.

Sure an increased chance of getting legendaries, but 100% is way over the top. It makes all other gear completely pointless, I mean utterly pointless, no-one will ever even look at it. Everyone knows if they have a full group they will get 6 legendaries no matter what they do, on completion.

It so echos the horrendous Angelic and Corrupt gear change of DDE its frightening.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1504010080

i am AP 14 too , that's my 5 consecutive win XP last night. I can never find anyone to play with lol. the odds of someone being on your floor playing at the exact same time are slim to none and if u do get in a MP expeditions game its an AFK fest. I see tons of people getting carried through the chaos lvls only to just stop playing the game cause they are frustrated that they cant do it like that one guy. they finally realize they have to farm c1 forever for destruction shards , then C3 and C4 . Its a game of shards 

@direnels quote:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1504010080

i am AP 14 too , that's my 5 consecutive win XP last night. I can never find anyone to play with lol. the odds of someone being on your floor playing at the exact same time are slim to none and if u do get in a MP expeditions game its an AFK fest. I see tons of people getting carried through the chaos lvls only to just stop playing the game cause they are frustrated that they cant do it like that one guy. they finally realize they have to farm c1 forever for destruction shards , then C3 and C4 . Its a game of shards 

Can't wait till update. End of afk fest. As host just kick-em. After a while they will learn.

@Fozzie quote:

What was asked for was an incentive to play multiplayer, which we got but then that was horrendously skewed by this latest change.

Sure an increased chance of getting legendaries, but 100% is way over the top. It makes all other gear completely pointless, I mean utterly pointless, no-one will ever even look at it. Everyone knows if they have a full group they will get 6 legendaries no matter what they do, on completion.

It so echos the horrendous Angelic and Corrupt gear change of DDE its frightening.

They should rename "Legendaries" to "Commons". squire_small.png

Solo xp was COMPLETELY UNAFFECTED, I can assure you that I am getting the exact same amount of xp I was getting before patch and I have zero resets. This was also a huge surprise to Lawlta when he heard about it in Discord right after patch. This is a bug and they are looking into it, that was the last I have heard about it but Im sure the "All Seeing" will see this thread and give you all the confirm that this is not intended and possibly update us on where we are in regards to a fix.

Solo XP was not changed in the slightest. The XP is effecting everyone regardless of what tier they're playing. We're currently investigating it.

Same map, playing solo in both cases, one AP 73 before patch, one AP 74 after patch. XP is affected. It may be a bug but XP is less.

Before the patch AP 73:

ZyANHpd.jpg

Edit: Heres another match pre patch with a closer team score. 

bA62oty.jpg

After the Patch AP 74:

dlDFvmm.jpg

@LAWLTA quote:

Solo XP was not changed in the slightest. The XP is effecting everyone regardless of what tier they're playing. We're currently investigating it.

Thank you. You are such a good pokemon Summoner_minimap_icon_c.png