Sign in to follow this  
UncrownedData

Acc patch notes

This info is probably posted somewhere, but have any accs been buffed to be on par with santa hat or beards?  I see a few posts in the past year talked about boosting anatar and ToL accs, but I have not read whether or not this happened.  

Also, is there a way to improve number of accs per run on either ToL or palantir?

@UncrownedData quote:

This info is probably posted somewhere, but have any accs been buffed to be on par with santa hat or beards?  I see a few posts in the past year talked about boosting anatar and ToL accs, but I have not read whether or not this happened.  

Also, is there a way to improve number of accs per run on either ToL or palantir?

Temple O Love, Ember, and Winter Wonderland are all on the same level I believe. Palantir remains unchanged.

I asked Acen if I could blame him for everything and he said okay, so I'm going to blame the 2 accs per account on Acen too.  Lol

The CD shield was in fact buffed quite a bit, but it still isn't as good as the gobbler shield from GTH2.  The reasoning behind that decision is that, if the CD shield were just as good or better, there would be no reason to ever farm GTH2 again.

@UncrownedData quote:

number of accs can be improved in ToL with the 4 hidden toggle