Sign in to follow this  
ajantis619

Shard vaults

This could be a bigtime solution in freeing up our inventory space and a big money maker for trendy, really a win-win situation. allow us to purchase shard vaults (at a reasonable price, maybe 500 gems a pop) for each specific shard tier which hold 99x each shard from that tier. Players would be able to select which tier they would like to buy and buy them over time based off of their farming needs and trendy would be able to continue capitalizing on their profit for these vaults as they would be adding new vaults every time a new shard tier comes out.

How about instead of stacking, you can 'gild' each extra shard, one at a time, and you only get the full benefit at numb 10 - but you hold zero extra shards anywhere in the meantime...

@Jaws_420 quote:

How about instead of stacking, you can 'gild' each extra shard, one at a time, and you only get the full benefit at numb 10 - but you hold zero extra shards anywhere in the meantime...

I could get behind that as well. I find myself stashing shards that I have 8-9 of in the bank while I wait for those last two, but in the end, all I'd really want is a means to prevent so much duplicate shard clutter.

I love both of these beautiful ideas: stacking shards and the gild-as-you-go process!

Anything to reduce the four full bank tabs of shards is a welcome implementation!