Sign in to follow this  
ArchaicLotus

DD2 Pirate expansion

So when we get our own warships, will the mods and shards work for our Pirate ship cannons?

Also, will we have a separate speed boost shard to determine our ships speed? Or will the ships speed be determined by our active hero's speed?

One more thing, will we be salvaging other ships for "materials" to increase our own sail count? And will there be crafting to determine how strong our sails will be? If there is then consider this a pre-update complaint.

You all are always getting post-update gripes, so here's to the future of griping before anything is even done. 

Cheers

Will we be able to recruit some NPCs (which we can equip) to go on hunt for some specific shards or specific mods ?

If not ... maybe gold/materials or defender Packs (Treasures) ?

I like that Reggae, however, if what Pandy is saying is true, then Trendy, I'm going to flame after the update. However.....the more resets the greater the ship, the larger its treasure chest that holds all loot and materials, and is absolutely free upon resetting!

I did read though, Pandy, that it's not retro-active and is only activated after the very first reset on a player's account..

I guess this is actually a troll thread. Because the thread itself IS a rumor.

But one thing for sure is that the Maelstrom Phasemaster does need to recruit some new "crewmateys" for his/my gang to plunder the old one's army's booty more ferociously.

If you build a ship in your home, and then play your preferred platform within said ship, your mods and shards will still work in-game. Can confirm.

Do you get your own ship in-game? No.

@LAWLTA quote:

If you build a ship in your home, and then play your preferred platform within said ship, your mods and shards will still work in-game. Can confirm.

So are you confirming that ships will be shared? is this a free bean maybe about a guild hall?

@ajantis619 quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

So are you confirming that ships will be shared? is this a free bean maybe about a guild hall?

No.

@LAWLTA quote:

No ships in game and no guild hall. So what you're actually saying is you have a ship in your home and you play dd2 in it? You're stock just went up in my book. That is the coolest gaming setup I've ever heard of!