Sign in to follow this  
Reggae

Ancient Power Symbol changeable

Hi,

i would like to be able to change to some of my lower-Ancient Power Symbols (or even being able to hide it completly)

I rushed through so many nice symbols ... would be cool if i can use others than just one for the rest of the game xD

There should be an option at least forme (visual) to change it ^^

Like Juicebags had to go to Ancient Power 32/37/42 to get his Orange Symbol...

Agreed, be nice to have the option. Or to see it as a number instead.

I'd also like to see player's asc. Level on their hero icon. All we see now is 50...which stopped being relevant my first week of playing. It would be immensely more helpful to see asc. level instead. 

While we are at it, can we have an option to hide ascension or change it to say whatever level we want too?

@Jaws_420 quote:

I'd also like to see player's asc. Level on their hero icon. All we see now is 50...which stopped being relevant my first week of playing. It would be immensely more helpful to see asc. level instead. 

Yep, definitely agree with that. After all, ascension level are post 50.

If this change (for ascension levels) ever do come, maybe make the numbers look different. It will be confusion to see a "1" on post campaign/adventure levels.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Exglint quote:

While we are at it, can we have an option to hide ascension or change it to say whatever level we want too?

Hahaha! I wanted to bring this point in, just less sarcastic. But it's a nice one, I'll say :P

Wasn't being sarcastic though :P, If they offer the ability to change your AP icon or hide it altogether the whole point of that is what? To get the icon you want or to hide your power. I would also like to disguise or hide my "power" from people because do you know what 4k asc says to other players? I build OP stuff and can carry omega hard. Basically same problem, just a different name.

Imo, if you would like a certain icon for looks then stop there or make the decision that the very minor power you get is more important and continue forward. One thing I have learned a few times (and now people are hiding from me) is that I rival their dps/ability/Talent caps without resetting at all which means the only real bonus you are getting is gold and xp gains. One very easy way to get the specific Icon you want is to climb hard each reset and get your talent caps up as fast as possible to max out before or right as you hit that icon.

Calculating that if I hit floor 400 once with approx. 4k asc means I only need like 15 resets as fast as possible and I can to hit max caps, if I push floors in between resets to gain extra talent caps then I can very easily hit max caps at 5 or less resets. This is all a personal choice for the players, I have no choice about ascension. It always shows, I cant hide it and I cant stop getting xp, and I am constantly bothered to go help people because "OMG you are such a high level will you help me with x campaign mission" in town.

Juice wants an Orange icon and I get it I really do, but there are many and I have no doubt he will push the the one after where he will stop to get it, but that is a choice he made. He doesn't have to do it and it changes nothing if he doesn't do it. All I want if this gets taken up as a change is that they do it to ascension too so like everyone else I can also hide among the ascension level 5 people in town too.

@Exglint quote:

-snip-

To me, changing Ap Icons and Asc lvl numbers feels off. It's like messing up your rank and does get confusing to others. 

On the other hand, while the issue doesn't bother me that much, I totally get what you mean on wanting to hide your power from the lower level players. They can be a bit senseless at times.

To think of it now, I guess hiding may make sense. And I'll prefer that rather than changing ranks. It doesn't get messed up but you still get to keep a low profile.

I saw posts comming with the "power" we have...

But i also said: "There should be an option at least for me (visual) to change it ^^" just so i have some other symbols :P

But i know what you mean Exglint .... to be honest sometimes i like joining random games and just help people (and im always willing to explain almost everything every mob type placement shards mods)...

But when they see me they are always like: "oh you are strong can you build?"...

Its just a little Suggestion ... maybe it can be implemented somehow sometime ^^