The new meaning for DPS

So you are going through your resets going floor 55 to 65 and opeining them up public to gain a little extra gear as you do and you see a trend of people joining wave 4 or 5 map one to scavenge a possible defender pack.

No hello no help just sit there until the waves end, thankfully most press G.

Then disappear after the end game chest.

DPS aka Defender Pack Scavengers

i don't see why the game host shouldn't have full rights to G and start whenever he freaking wants to... :P

I've had this happen maybe 2 times. So now there are sharks and DPS.

@Fozzie quote:

So you are going through your resets going floor 55 to 65 and opeining them up public to gain a little extra gear as you do and you see a trend of people joining wave 4 or 5 map one to scavenge a possible defender pack.

No hello no help just sit there until the waves end, thankfully most press G.

Then disappear after the end game chest.

DPS aka Defender Pack Scavengers

Ram I dare you not to end your replies with a ":P" for a week.....Summoner_minimap_icon_c.png

@ram1024 quote:

i don't see why the game host shouldn't have full rights to G and start whenever he freaking wants to... :P

Haha! Nice one Fozzie! I may be guilty for this once or twice for this though....but only when it's time for me to call it a day and I still have a little time left ;p

Ok, I guess that explains why peeps just left map 2s while it makes more sense to stay and just finish the floor during my runs.

@Superb_Dog quote:

Ram I dare you not to end your replies with a ":P" for a week.....Summoner_minimap_icon_c.png

@ram1024 quote:

but... how many posts would i have to make in that week for it to be valid? :Þ

@Fozzie quote:

...you see a trend of people joining wave 4 or 5 map one to scavenge a possible defender pack.

i don't think they are looking for Defender Packs ... because Deff Packs are dropping only on current Floor ... so you gave to be Floor 57 forever for example and scavenge only Floor 57 ... instead they are looking for Shards ... 

This is the fastest way to win Shards ... in Onslaught you only have to refresh Onsaught tab instead of 7 Expedition Tiers ... and because of a single interface ... you have more games showing at the same time ... join the one most advanced as waves ... and there you have it ... 3 Shards per 5 Minutes of gameplay.

Ok, how about from now until Friday no ":P" or lets say 10 posts.

Or else I will hunt you down Summoner_minimap_icon_c.pngSummoner_minimap_icon_c.png

@ram1024 quote:

@Superb_Dog quote:

@ram1024 quote:

but... how many posts would i have to make in that week for it to be valid? :Þ

@emilian quote:

i don't think they are looking for Defender Packs ... because Deff Packs are dropping only on current Floor ... so you gave to be Floor 57 forever for example and scavenge only Floor 57 ... instead they are looking for Shards ... 

This is the fastest way to win Shards ... in Onslaught you only have to refresh Onsaught tab instead of 7 Expedition Tiers ... and because of a single interface ... you have more games showing at the same time ... join the one most advanced as waves ... and there you have it ... 3 Shards per 5 Minutes of gameplay.

Hey...why hadn't that crossed our mind? It does make sense here.

Good of you to put this factor here! More food for thought.

@Superb_Dog quote:

Or else I will hunt you down Summoner_minimap_icon_c.pngSummoner_minimap_icon_c.png

the itch is already upon me

but see the problem is, i can scratch this itch on any number of other message sites i visit... so.... 

unless i accidentally slip up, it's an easy win

Yea it could be :)

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Superb_Dog quote:

I wonder if Trendy ever decided to do DD1's Summoner as a costume for the Abyss Lord, will that be your "I'll hunt you down" persona? ;)