Sign in to follow this  
Garzhod

[Price Check] Eggs

I would be curious to hear if these were still sold. Searchable posts years ago with some variations have been traded but it seems hard to get an idea.

http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Egg_(Easter)

Six Sizes and Uses

Small - 24 for Squire Bunny Costume

Large 

Big 

Huge

Gigantic 

Humongous  - 36 for Mega Chicken pet

Apart from the small ones, the rest are usually a coal or 15B. I've sold a few of Large or Humongous (can't recall which) eggs sometime last year for a coal each. Although mostly collectors will give coals for those, as there are no real uses for them.

(Maybe if someone from CDT is reading this... and if eggs are making a re-appearance back, we could use the other egg sizes to incubate and produce some sort of pet(or pets)... I dunno!)

Anyways,
Small eggs, last time I saw were going for a cube each. But there is a strong chance that the bunny costume will make its way in one of the upcoming updates as there has been loads of discussion about it and people really want it back. Back as in re-farm-able in some meaningful way.

@Black Mamba quote:

Apart from the small ones, the rest are usually a coal or 15B. I've sold a few of Large or Humongous (can't recall which) eggs sometime last year for a coal each. Although mostly collectors will give coals for those, as there are no real uses for them.

(Maybe if someone from CDT is reading this... and if eggs are making a re-appearance back, we could use the other egg sizes to incubate and produce some sort of pet(or pets)... I dunno!)

Anyways,
Small eggs, last time I saw were going for a cube each. But there is a strong chance that the bunny costume will make its way in one of the upcoming updates as there has been loads of discussion about it and people really want it back. Back as in re-farm-able in some meaningful way.

I saw your posts in a thread about that 6 months ago or so, I hope it does return. I like the pet idea, after all, many different species can come out of eggs. They've sat so long, who knows if they're actually the easter bunnie's.. maybe a shark got in ;)

I saw 1 today but I was too slow to snatch up, other than that just not seeing because of potentially rarity but as you said, uselessness.