Sign in to follow this  
Lance Corpral Levi

Suggestion to remove assassin's from single player games.

Hello,

I know this may take away the point in having them if your playing single player, but I've lost a lot of games on the 5/5 wave because of assassin's jumping me, when i'm trying to kill a goblin Mini boss with controlled burn I can't deal with 5 assassin's jumping me at once especially when i'm the only target trying to save my core from losing with 5 enemies left, I just get insta killed it makes single player super unfun and most of the time that's how I prefer to play I'd just like to put in a suggestion to make a change about this there super annoying and not fun to play against at all  especially in single player in multiplayer there not a super big deal.

@MaJean quote:

What are your current anti assassin measures?

I can deal with them but they prevent me from having fun using anything but the dryad or ev2 and they just leave me with a sour taste in the mouth lost to many games to these guys in single player esp on onslaught.

The reason I ask is because if handled correctly they shouldn´t be a big nuisance while playing. I only pay little attention to them, as they are almost immediately dead or peeled right off me.

i would like them removed if they make other mobs more challenging instead. when you can play every phase afk to the point where its getting very stressfull cause assassins and bosses are allways spawning at the same time, its not very fun.

I can agree, 

but I just want them removed from games where your playing solo like I just lost 3 onslaught maps in a row, having to rebuild them twice to win each, because of a controlled burn goblin boss spawning and assassin's killing me as he approached the core kinda ruins the experience and makes this game annoying to play, more then fun its not that I mind challenge but rebuilding a map 2x in a row because you lost in a terrible way just isn't fun or challenging, just stupid.