Sign in to follow this  
ArchaicLotus

The true top ten

If I go with....while listening to Eminem's Rap God...It's hard to THINK

but here I go I know that I'm on the brink.........of a subterfuge some kind of destruction...

Ten! Majean, you were the first to come to my mind.  Man I do not care that I am controversial..you made the list, and you are actually number 2 for your understanding of the human psyche is beyond appreciation of the normal gamer.  So I put you first on this list. 

Nine! Exodus.  Your humor proves that you get it all.  You are the ONLY one that continually makes me laugh.

Eight! Palo.  You love this game, and I can tell.  What I cannot tell is whether you hate me or not, but I sincerely do not care.  Your input is awesome.

Seven!  Lagmonster, you are wise, yet insecure  in your ways .  Get over it ALL man! Give Einstein a bone and he will break it!

Six! Lawlta, six foot four?  You're a nerd and an attractive one....am I gay?  My girlfriend is so much more beautiful than you, yet, if you step ten yards within her, I'm going to come at you!  Why?  because you rock too hard.

Five! Toro!  You have much knowledge, and you beast at patience.  I love you for that.  Hate me for my controversial demeanor.  I care not.  You have shown me much patience.

Four!  Fozzie.  You are nothing short of a Dungeon Defenders character.  You love it all, you post it, and you are loved for it.  You, I sincerely love.

Three!  Yummy! Stop hitting on all of the women in my parties you ....you.  You are so smart, yet let it go and keep plowing the fields brother.

Two! Juicebags.. brother you've done much for the game, and have garnered much interest due to the knowledge that you've shared, and you tie with Simon.  Simon, you have absolutely rocked mastery.  Do I care that you are challenging?  No dude.

One!  Savage-Beast-Mam....you are the best player that I have ever come across.  I love you.  I lost my sister of 25 years, two years ago, and only you and I know what that is about.  I care not if you hate or dislike my personality on these boards.  You and Toro have added so much knowledge and input to this game that has been forever changing.  Give yourself a break, but don't give me one.

The Champion!!!!! ArchaicLotus!!! Why?  because I dominate across skill-sets when it comes to gaming, and I am taking all of you Defenders with me, whether you like it or not.

Honorable mention....TrendyJose...man you are so smart and I see it in your manerisms..focus.

Blade, oh Blade, you have helped me WHENEVER I have asked.  I will ALWAYS help you.  You are the better of me.

The Lotus

WetWipes, I would actually go to war with you at my side.  You try to be controversial, but I do see your genius, and I do love you, regardless of your feelings for me. So come, COME, private message me your garbage.  This is what makes me a leader of men.  I see and know talent.  I know you  are talented, regardless of your "pew pew"s.  I got you man.  No one but my master has me.  No one.  And I know this with all confidence. 

1. No Marcos? oke...

2. There's an insult in there, better remove that because that's rude as ***.

@ArchaicLotus quote:Six! Lawlta, six foot four?  My girlfriend is so much more beautiful than you, yet, if you step ten yards within her, I'm going to come at you!  Why?  because you rock too hard.

You know, Luuk, I didn't ever think that you and I would see eye-to-eye on anything, but you have an extremely solid point in reference to Marcos.

Marcos, I do not know you, but you are absolutely champion-ing this game.  Brother you are blowing it out of the water, and you should definately be honored for that. So to you I toss to you Johnny Cash, and Hurt.  You are killing this game in such a fashionable way.

With all sincerity,

Lotus

I knew you had a lot to give Lotus. You remind me of my best friend, who I sadly don´t see anymore. Thx for putting me on your list.

M.

It's just I don't really agree with some of your viewpoint and do actually find them extreme and somewhat arrogant. I don't hate on you. Just have some issues on them. That's just it. But still, those make nice drama better than other tv dramas on the other hand haha. and hey, it's nice to be on the list, I suppose.

Thanks anyway.

This is the only post where I am breaking character.  Girls absolutely love nerds, rockstars, athletes, and power (power be it money, position, etc.).  I am a nerd and I know it, so I go to the gym to try and cover it up, there's a truth.

You women and men, if I claim to be so smart, wouldn't you think that I know that you can't really tell who the "best" at a game like Dungeon Defenders is?  Palo, my intentions are to be controversial, but not arrogant.  I am a confident man, whereas arrogance requires the stepping on another, whether it be feelings, or their physical person.  My intention was not to hurt anyone's feelings. It's very easy for me to appreciate people whether they appreciate me or not.  I'm not ever seeking approval in games, or in life.  I just do my best and move on.

I am really, really, very good at competitive video games, yet DD2 is not really competitive.  There are leaderboards, but one of the biggest things they measure is time put into the game, and reliable connectivity to the internet and to the game itself.  This is not an even playing field.  In First-Person Shooter tournaments, if there is a connection issue or a power-outage the round is reset, or a draw.  We don't have that luxury in DD2, I know this.  You have to use heroes, their abilities and towers, to solve puzzles.  I like this kind of thing, and it really can't be measured as to who is better at it than the next.  I want to hit floor 500 without an AP reset because?  Out of the thousands of people playing this game, no one is going down that route.  You have a lot of people offering the advice, "get to the highest floor you can before you reset", and I'm going to.  And I'm going to do it with attitude.

I was posting my irrelevant achievements on these boards, to avert attention from all of the bickering in regards to the game's functionality and difficulties (slash) trials.  But, when I did post these, holy cow, I saw the angst!  It kind of blew me away, but some people behind my computer screen got a kick out of it, and as long as I didn't cuss anyone out, get sexual, or slander anyone (if you disrespect the game I am coming at you), I was going to take all of this energy and ride it like a stallion......and I named that stallion Zap, but it's required of you to call him White Lightning.

I'm taking this "gaming" gig as far as I can.  If you all come at me with words and phrases, with the intention of breaking me down, you're going to fail.  All of that backlash-hate, and angst filled posting to try and bring me down fails every single time, yet you put energy into it, and allow others to see you.  I would have to be an insecure idiot to let the hate on boards, typed by humans behind a keyboard without accountability, get to me in any negative fashion.  I'm riding this wave of Call of Duty, Dungeon Defenders, SuperBomberman R, etc. to the end.  Waves do crash down, but they keep coming back.

I'm jumping back into character now, get offended or not.  Wanted to throw this post out there before my streams begin with you all, and end somewhere else entirely.

Lotus...............the........I have to do it.....I have to and I'm not sorry!! The most AMAZING DD2 player of all time!!! Let's go ZAP!!! Let's Go!!

What is this?  DD2Rox with your one post? It just has to be an alternate account.  Why do you neither have the courage nor the confidence to post with your original account?  DD2Rox, you are right on time.  I would typically list out my achievements in the exact spot where I'm typing this reply, BUT, the timing of your post would induce people into thinking that it was me, if I were to reply with what I've done, and besides, aren't alternate accounts frowned upon?  You should just show yourself, your original user-tag.  People posting slander and negativity have no credibility, especially if this is a "one-poster."

Vanity?  How so?  Are you jealous of Zap?! Is it because I called myself a nerd, or that I go to the gym?  Doing floors with no AP reset?  I think vanity would be me doing squats in your face via stream; heavy amounts.  I am not good at cutting and pasting images, or I would put, "your insecurity level is too damn high" on that picture and post it right back to you.

I have three guesses as to who "DD2Rox" is, and I bet that one of those guesses is spot on.

Heck no I didn't forget Simon.  Scroll up, you'll see that I have him at 'Two!' with Juicebags. I only posted people who have either impressed me, posted with great with in the forums, or had an impact on my playing-style in a positive way.  I don't know Mama, or most others on those leaderboards.

As for the alternate accounts:

"

Circumventing a Suspension or Ban

Description:

• Posting on another account
  • Having someone post on your behalf" - iamisom

@ArchaicLotus quote:

Heck no I didn't forget Simon.  Scroll up, you'll see that I have him at 'Two!' with Juicebags.

As for the alternate accounts:

"

Circumventing a Suspension or Ban

Description:

• Posting on another account
  • Having someone post on your behalf" - iamisom

i missed it i see you had Simonb guess i just read it to quick just got off work i just browse to fast 

Vanity, now ego?  DDRox 2-posts, this is amazing....ly awesome!  But I don't know about this Ego and Vanity thing.

It's not like I said anything about how I was ranked number one in Call of Duty 3 for over a year....or how, I set world records in Tiger Woods golf, and was world ranked number 7, only because I didn't use exploits, nor how I was ranked top ten in Magic the Gathering with a record of 322 wins and 18 losses...nor how I was the first person to hit floor 200 in Onslaught/DD2 on the PS4, second to only BerryJelly and Alleyezonme, and that was back in January, pre-mod/gilding era, and how, when I took six months off I Ranked first in Alienation, 5 out of 6 leagues...no, no..I didn't bring any of that up....

You're teaching kids how to excel at insecurity, and that will only ruin a nation, if you become a contagion to a generation.  You have to hide behind a different tag, but you do know that moderators have the ability to identify which gamertags belong to whom.  Not that I care; I do not.  

My what?  yeah my pectoral muscles rock..you'll see.  It's hard not to notice them even behind my clothes.

The most amazing cross-platform/cross-themed gamer to peruse these DD2 boards,

Lotus

Men in Black 2?  I'm chill with you Palo. I've been chill the entire time.  I don't suppose you misunderstood my tone with you, previously in this thread.  But it's all good, so is the movie

How'd you get to six posts already?! That's awesome man.  You are wonderful. Stay hidden behind that tag though.  Your verbage revealed who you are.  We should have a guessing game, cause I know....and not that it's important...but is fun.  You are so easily provoked.  I type very quickly, so don't be flattered..