If you had ONE THING you would put in this game

for me? Auto Selling

if items don't match your criteria it doesn't even bother picking them up, it just sells them for gold every wave

can you imagine how fun the game would be if you never needed to look at item stats? you could just check to see if anything new was in your inventory every map

Agreed with the added filter of mod\chip quality.

I'd also love to see the Quest for Eternia Shards leading to Crystaline Dimension, that quest and end game would seriously lift DD2.

You'd get the great Aquanos, and Sky city plus the parent costumes and crystalline weapons.

Would definitely be nice to see some DD1 weapons skins here in DD2 graphics, that's what I would agree with!. Now that I just checked them out, they look sick. The weapons collector in me hungers. 

Now for the one thing that I could put in: The FIVE. (My suggestion is on page 2 )

Well "The five" is one thing right? A group of costume. ;)

thats a hard task, so many things come to mind here. the 1. thing for me was:

legacy shards, that turn your tower into something we miss, like

- meteor passive on arcane barrier or elemental chaos on explosive traps

- changing function back like turning lsa into an aoe aura, or even better: turn flamethrower towers back in flame burst towers

Auto collect all gold - I hate when it gets stuck behind the doors and having to run around the map to pick it all up is a waste of time

the rest of the alt gender characters, Countess and Hunter, especially Countess, I want my dang Countess already XD

The ability to access menus after a wave starts. Its so annoying when other players are waiting for me to clear inventory :/

A miniature pet Dryad who was a cousin to the main Dryad, very teasy like a trixster   Every time you lost an objective, she'd rub it in your face.  Every time you completed an objective, she use phrases to indicate that she'd doubt your abilities...attire?  Dryad plexus outfit minus the sunglasses and rainbow-colored.

@ArchaicLotus quote:

A miniature pet Dryad who was a cousin to the main Dryad, very teasy like a trixster   Every time you lost an objective, she'd rub it in your face.  Every time you completed an objective, she use phrases to indicate that she'd doubt your abilities...attire?  Dryad plexus outfit minus the sunglasses and rainbow-colored.

Maybe resprite this, and we're good? A "Mini-Plexie". Just saying.

Fairy Creepermother.png

Yes, that, but different attire.  And high-pitched sarcastic voice like those fairies in Borderlands......"you can't catch me..."  Her pet ability would be to Charm for 6 seconds.

I'd copy and paste DD1's attack pets. The others (fairy, imp, djinnlet, genie) might be cool too, but they would break the game.

If I had one thing I could put into this game it would be money.  This game is worthy of a small investment for stuff like inventory and vault space.  Other than that this game is near perfect.

The ability to remap buttons. Other games i play claw so i don't have to take my thumb off the stick while jumping or using abilities. 

@Final_Bosu quote:

@MaJean quote:

A reason to redo masteries.

man, you're crazy.  like a college ball player, one and done for me

The only part of the game that was actually semi challenging. At least if you like me didn´t use the dryad.

Hitting yourself in the testicles with a club hammer seeing how many times you could take before passing out is a challenge but you wouldn't want to do it over and over. Reminds me the 'fun' of masteries. Apologies for off topic but hate mastery with a passion, so poorly implemented it's untrue