Sign in to follow this  
ajantis619

Attention towns people

If I am in town it most likely means that I am attempting to sort out my limited inventory space. The proper way to get someone to help you is not to ninja invite anyone with high ipwr, that being said if I do not accept your invite there is a less than 0 percent chance that I did not accept it due to lack of visibility. ninja inviting me again and again and again and again is not going to get me to want to farm whatever chaos tier you are currently on. If you would like help and happen to be running something which is mutually beneficial most of my games have been public lately and you are more then welcome to come join me that way. Thank you *end rant

I'll just accept and when he wants to go to a game I don't join. So hes out of town and I continue doing what I was doing :)

I rarely get ninja invites. I just decline them.

I will just make a Public C7 series of games if I want random people to join it.

I get the same thing...all the time. I figured my name would be a deterrent, but alas. 

It must be the provocative clothes I wear.

@MaJean quote:

Maybe if you stopped strutting around showing legs...

@Failtard quote:

I get the same thing...all the time. I figured my name would be a deterrent, but alas. 

LOLS       i got a good laugh out of those.

i hang out in town to try and sell stuff. its always some person in campaign gear inviting me .  i do have a nice butt though . I see you failtard all the time in town , i am pF.nels feel free to invite me if you ever need help :)

The Huntress with her Night Elf getup isn't lewdly enough.

@Failtard quote:

I actualy found a good method to NOT get invites ... lower people don't actualy inspect our Decks ... they look for endgame cosmetics ... if you glow (Flair 114) for them you're a potential Carrier ... so i tried it out ...

When i am in town i use characters without good costetics .... result .... no invites ... The 114 Flair attracts invites like honey attracts bees (and i just did a Marcos pun here)

@direnels quote:

@MaJean quote:

Maybe if you stopped strutting around showing legs...

@Failtard quote:

LOLS       i got a good laugh out of those.

i hang out in town to try and sell stuff. its always some person in campaign gear inviting me .  i do have a nice butt though . I see you failtard all the time in town , i am pF.nels feel free to invite me if you ever need help :)

I trust you're not trying to intrude upon my territory? lol
I'd love to hang out. Farming onslaught right now, so just having someone to talk to would be nice if you're up in the 120's!

@ChrisH36 quote:

The Huntress with her Night Elf getup isn't lewdly enough.

@Failtard quote:

Thus resulting in a fairly lucrative business model!

We have party changes coming, and the invite system is something that should be affected by this, to help curb this kind of behavior. More on that later :)

@Failtard quote:

I trust you're not trying to intrude upon my territory? lol
I'd love to hang out. Farming onslaught right now, so just having someone to talk to would be nice if you're up in the 120's!

AHHA , i am trying to . i am only on floor 71 atm , i did a reset not long ago. hate to get too off subject but onslaught is lonely . i hope one day soon you can join a friend who is on a higher floor than yourself and it will just count as a floor for you. not being able to progress doing a floor that is lower than your highest floor achieved at the time of course . 

Anytime invites come like that it really makes you wonder why that person actually believes sending you 10 invites after you decline the first will make you want to join. 

I for one do not sit in town and decline an invite and think: That person has no perseverance. Oh, 10 declined invites in a row and they're still trying? I guess I was wrong. I will join them and help them out. Then I shall willingly suffer through reading the whiny messages, then salty messages, then downright spiteful messages, they'll send me when I leave because I have to go to bed.

Sadly that has actually happened. So I guess I for one no longer sit in town and decline an invite and think that.

@emilian quote:

I actualy found a good method to NOT get invites ... lower people don't actualy inspect our Decks ... they look for endgame cosmetics ... if you glow (Flair 114) for them you're a potential Carrier ... so i tried it out ...

When i am in town i use characters without good costetics .... result .... no invites ... The 114 Flair attracts invites like honey attracts bees (and i just did a Marcos pun here)

I think I do get invites even when I'm chaos 1 difficulty on my alt-account. I was literally just in standard garbs of the OG heroes (no flairs) taking shots of weapons there. Maybe that's a rare "phenomenon"?

Simple Solutions: Random Quality of Life perks

1.  Allow/Block invites when in the main hub

2.  Person inviting is on cool-down (option one more powerful, option s 1 and two combined is better).

3.  Allow the muting of individual players in the lobby

4.  Allow blocking of people in forums, Private Messaging

5. Person inviting in town is only allowed to invite one person per 15/30/45 seconds, whichever