Sign in to follow this  
luuk_111

New Hero Idea: A Tiefling

I have absolutely no clue what to make of this, but I want to see a Tiefling hero (or devilish) in the game.
Ofcourse it takes a long time to make a hero, balance it, animate it and everything that comes with it, but for me the cast now is a bit straightforward, the only 'different' heroes qua looks are the Lavamancer, EV2 and the Abyss Lord. That's 3v9, I think it's time for some more variation. He could fit a Mage/Warlock type or Rogue/Assassin style really well, and horns and tail could make for some interesting abilities/animations/skins

@Tyroki quote:

Jester is devilish, right? Right? :3

Le No, besides, I don't really want Jester if it's the same (or mostly the same) as DD1, I did enjoy playing her, but idk, I'd rather have something new.

@Tyroki quote:

And yet we have a bunch of characters from DD1 that basically function as they did.

Yep, Gunwitch, Lavamancer, Abyss Lord, Mystic, Dryad are all new (abyss lord might be based of off Summoner but he is nothing like him), the genderswaps make sense because that's something from the first game, that leaves Barbarian and EV2. So I wouldn't call it a bunch :P

Genderswaps, Barbarian and EV2 are a bunch. Especially considering they're probably working on the last 2 genderswaps.

Abyss Lord isn't EXACTLY the same, but it IS basically the Summoner. Not even just 'inspired by', even if our summons no longer move around (which was cause for frustration anyway). It is quite literally an evolved and enhanced version of DD1's Summoner, with better flavor.