Sign in to follow this  
R4GE0fW4R

PLAYER MARKETS

Hy so the actually player markets are annoying as hell! They refresh every second when ppl join the hub or leave and its very frustrating to watch the items cause u get every time kicked out of store. 

So we can use the war table to go to a specific market: weapons, amor etc but no one use this, they are always empty!

My suggestion is, why not add some npc there where u can browse all of the server players shop and not only the 19 others of our hub, if there are 19 others in anyway. 

This would be such a Quol change and makes the markets way better and the empty space from war table has a use!!!

Greetings R4GE

Yeah, i second that. AT times it is mostly unusable due to the refresh. Every time i try to move over to the shop - REFRESH. Try to click on something to buy REFRESH. Try to blink for half a second REFRESH. Try to...REFRESH. It needs some reworking. 

I really wish all items, from all shops, from all active players came up at once instead of one shop at a time. I think this would also help stop price gouging.