Sign in to follow this  
024noi

I was thinking

We have elemental mods to convert physical damage towers into magic damage towers. It would b nice too have a mod that did the opposite, add physical to magical. 

Protean converter: covers projectiles fired with flesh eating nano bots doing x physical over x time.

Notice the usage of projectile, that could b it's handycap. No beam weapons or auras.

Thoughts?

I get it Noi, but I feel that the community would be better off focusing on things that Trendy might acrually grab a hold of. Freeze fixes, kick fixes, implementations on AP improvement. As far as tower changes? Not happening anytime soon, if ever, other than nerf-apparents. No hero soon either. If we as a community could focus on things they might implement within six months we might get better results as far as outcome. Come to think of it, what is the last community idea that was implemented-how long did it take to roll out? These freezes and kicks have got to go. 

Jose, don't nerf the hornets for the sake of nerfing! All towers can be a META/afk! 

I like the idea. For lanes where they have increased magical resistance - i could whip out a physical aura instead. On the whole i would not really need it, but with some Onslaught mutators - this idea would be very helpful. I also agree - it is odd to have it one way, and not the opposite as well. 

I like this idea, there are physical defenses to deal with onslaught mutators yes, but the whole point of mods was to make defenses you wouldn't use in certain lanes more used, so this would be a great addition to that.
Want to use Flamethrowers but there's a Spellbreaker lane? no Problem, just slap a Physical Mod on there.

Good thinking Noi.

@024noi quote:

Not remove magic damage. Add physical to what ever damage the tower does already.

Ooh! Double combo! I definitely like it too. Maybe have an energy fist hovering above the tower (like a flair, since elemental mods are visible on towers) to show it does have physical damage too?

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@024noi quote:

Not remove magic damage. Add physical to what ever damage the tower does already.

Ooh! Double combo! I definitely like it too. Maybe have an energy fist hovering above the tower (like a flair, since elemental mods are visible on towers) to show it does have physical damage too?

Nice, i like the fist icon

They'll just tell you not to turn non-elementals into elementals and then.....there's your non-elemental. But they can tell you that non-elementals are up-and-coming in the next patch...and what you get is a little instruction booklet in your mailbox on how to avoid elemtal towers, heh.

When was the last time Trendy implemented a community idea? Does anybody know?

Halt all development, and first implement dummies that can be targetted by all defenses. => Of couse I mean dryad defenses,Emoji_Ogre.png

Hornets 1.8mil dps, OK, but... 1 hornet has 2 hornets :|,  == 1 hornet 900k dps? I'm sure a few people have been wondering this but actually, I came to the resolution that each hornet does 1.8mil dps, but, my PDT shows 1.1mil DPS, and it does instead 2.5mil DPS, so how can we actually decide whether a tower should be nerfed without proper dummies.

Has anyone ever wondered why nimbus has no dps stat, tis cause dat tower is so OP trendy didnt wanna blind players with the high dps number in the stats.

I would very much like the whole stat system to be completely overhauled and simplified - in display terms. The screen with stats i see when i am putting shards and MODs on my tower, are not the same numbers when i go to build one. I get the whole base stats versus multipliers thing - but i do not need to see all of the math laid out. I am really only interested in final numbers. I wish the stats on the screen matched what i would see if i built one. I also wish when i am looking at the stats page - that i could adjust it from level 1-5, so that I can see what fully upgraded stats look like, again without having to go build it. I'd rather base stats be on some special screen you have to go to if you want those numbers instead, or a toggle you can do in the menu.

Things like hero and tower buffs would not be captured by such a system, but that is a good example of when you should build the tower and test things out.

I find it very frustrating that i cannot just look at my stats and know what my damage output is. Hero or tower. It makes swapping out shards and MODs very difficult to do, as the exact effect is not known until you go build it.

I think you should be able to see in real time the adjustment to your final numbers before you put a shard or MOD on, so that you can determine if it is worth doing so, before having to use the resources to place it. Right now i am just adding "Hero Health +4225"  and hoping that it makes my health go up by some amount, and i am hoping more than just 4000 points (as most heroes have hundreds of thousands of HP or more). I have no idea how much i added though, unless i wrote down my hero's HP before, and then checked it again afterwards. This really seems like something the system could be doing and tracking for me - and letting me know the exact HP change before i place it on the gear. 

I also want to know BEFORE i add a shard or MOD, if it will push my stat into a "MAX" cap, and by how much or little, so i can choose to do something else if the gain is only marginal. 

I would also like the ability to see the base stats on any gear at any time, and then be able to adjust those stats with a sliding ruler for any upgrade and tier level. Mostly so that when i compare two pieces of gear against each other, i can compare at the same gear level, and not compare a level 10 to a level 6, and have to wonder if i leveled up the 6 to a 10, if it is better or not.