Sign in to follow this  
rdeal

Big icons for mini bosses on mini map

I'd like all warning icons to lats a heck of a lot longer. I like the idea of the boss one lasting longer. I also think it would be a good idea that each boss have a glowing aura (think super saiyan), so that you can identify them quickly and easily in a crowd, way after they spawn - even from a distance. That little bomber dude - never ever see him. Same with the shield goblin one. They are too short and just blend in easily - to me at least.  

Same for the new lane warning on Ancient Temple. Sometimes the icon gets lost in the myriad of all the defenses and colorful things on the screen, not to mention the fact that you can spawn a lane from almost any direction. By the time i spin in a circle trying to find it - i tend to lose it fairly easily. Maybe i just suck at that, but i think it goes away waaaaay too fast. Why can't it stay there until the match starts, or at least twice as long? 

I second this! We need a boss icon or a blue big dot on the map where the bos is!!! Mostly u see them when the crowd is dead. As Jaws said the little bomber dude is very hard to see. monk_small.png

Yup, I lost wave 4 of lost temple today just because the skeleton boss barely showed up on the mini map. I was really glad when the Bastille master got stuck in spawn, but then I lost because of the mini failure. Trendy also said that they can't add retry from wave on lost temple for a long time, and that also messed me up greatly.

There are times when I would swear that Gorbstock doesn't even have an icon of any kind on the mini map. Numerous times my crystal would be getting hit and I would not be able to tell which one by looking at the mini map. Getting confused as to how a little goblin got through my defenses I would run towards the crystals only to have it get destroyed and see Gorbstock standing over it triumphantly in the ending animation.

Granted 100% of those losses have been me being lazy, not checking schedules and preparing properly for boss lanes. But when a second boss spawns and covers up the first ones hp bar then the map icon is all you have to tell if it is dead or made it through and is about to wreck your core. Some kind of fix to the boss icons, and even hp bar, would be great.

Yes. All bosses should have a distinct color other than red. Not all of us have 20\20 vision and can tell difference between boss icons and other mobs. 

@024noi quote:

Yes. All bosses should have a distinct color other than red. Not all of us have 20\20 vision and can tell difference between boss icons and other mobs. 

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

A glowing neon purple-ish would do the trick?

@Mr. StrangerDanger quote:

@rdeal quote:

or make the icon that shows when they first appear stay longer

YES!!! The shield dude is the worse... He is smaller than regular mobs on the map!

@Flashtzu quote:

I'd like to add that player and boss icons appear on top of anything else on mini map please.

Yup, everyone is correct here, im so glad this was started. Please Trendy, we beg of you, FIX THIS!