Sign in to follow this  
Wanheda

Mystics serpent coil suggestion.

I could get behind upgradeable but I feel they will lower its damage to do so which means it will start much weaker, so probably not the best way to go. Movable is out of the question now unfortunately, they added an Ancient Power Dagger that lats you place +8-14 (at c7 level) extra Serpents Coils from the same Mystic so you wouldn't be able to tell the game which one to move.

Just to supplement the post above, as that mostly answered the entirety of the question already, but i just wanted to point out - Serpent Coil was movable exactly like the Obelisk before this last update. So you are asking them to immediately undo something they just put in place. I don't want to shoot down ideas, but i just wanted you to know the history a little bit. 

Personally i wish it had a range gambit to stack ascension on. So DS and range mods weren't a must pick.

Yeah, im not sure why exactly they made is so it cant be moved.. I mean, every other hero has a "portable heal / self heal" .. Mystic has to not only spend 20-DU just for the ability to heal, but is confined to where ever you placed the structure.. Im fine with it not being able to upgrade, its mainly just used for the orbs, or to spend any left over DU after building... They shoulda made it so the obelisk is stationary, not coil. - But then again, her buff does give a decent amount of HP regen.

@JxTaze quote:

Yeah, im not sure why exactly they made is so it cant be moved.. I mean, every other hero has a "portable heal / self heal" .. Mystic has to not only spend 20-DU just for the ability to heal, but is confined to where ever you placed the structure.. Im fine with it not being able to upgrade, its mainly just used for the orbs, or to spend any left over DU after building... They shoulda made it so the obelisk is stationary, not coil. - But then again, her buff does give a decent amount of HP regen.

Umm ... My coils dps around 1 mill and draw no agro. They r waaaay more useful than just healing. I'm fine with beiing stationary now that i can build 9 or more of them