Sign in to follow this  
roidragescout

GAME CRASH ONSLAUGHT XBOX ONE

This game crashing is getting way out of hand, I am trying to get my 3rd AP and I can not for the life of me move up floors fast enough now after patch 3.2. A few other friends of mine are having the same exact issues we move up for an example onto floor 62 3rd map we spend 30 - 40 minutes play time then the game freezes and we all get booted with error codes and lost connections, my internet is amazing and has great connection so do all of them, that is not the issue here. my friends online are all AP 4 - 12 so its not just me. we all play on XBOX ONE. Just absolutely annoying putting in all this time and grind into the game and this happens on a daily bases now. Is there going to be something to fix this soon or with this following update just a patch or hot fix. I have tried to do other reports but this might seem to be the only way to reach someone so this is why I made an account on here. please look into this matter, I am sure I am not the only person this is happening to, thanks. Also I absolutely love the game I have been playing since the game first came out.

Submitting the error codes through any methods provided by Microsoft can be very helpful. If you have any screenshots of the codes, feel free to PM them to me.

We are reducing the amount of maps needed to complete in a floor with our next update that is not too far out. This should help considerably with these types of crashes as well.

wow fast reply, if it happens today again I will be sure to take some photos or PM them to you, I heard about some of the upcoming news for the update sounds amazing, you all are awesome great game to play. keep up the good work.

Unrelated,
There is an issue on PC I have noticed that, when you load the next map in a floor, you might get stuck on the loading and you will have to end your client, when you see a group member's icon on the left side and don't see him in the map, you already know r.i.p. for that person.

It usually occurs when the player has a lot of network lag.

exo dus

same thing happens on xbox as well usually when that happens I get stuck in a map while the other person leaves I have to wait about a minute then it pulls me through to the level, I know when that happens shortly after my game completely drops and I know whatever I am doing or wherever I am at I know I am screwed haha