Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Exactly 10 mins

That´s how long it takes me to do the lost temple map now...

Too bad Marcos had such a long head start...monk_small.png

M.

Headstrong lanes die if I insist, by placing extra damage, an extra PDT, extra WM, LA or other. I believe I used a couple of LSA´s in the clip for the headstrong lane. When not speedrunning I like to place some form of CC/slow like frost tower or oil geyser.  

For kurzi lanes I either make more than one killing zone, so only zone 1 gets cursed, and/or use frosties/oil geysers to keep everything contained where I want them to die. Kurzi lanes is all about accepting that an area will be cursed, dictating where it should be and build around it. Know how large the curse AOE is and where it will be and build accordingly. 

Still reckon Trendy need to do a cloaking mod to hide frosties or any tower from kamikaze and the game would be even richer for everyone.

Very impressive!  I knew I was dawdling and taking my time during Onslaught. But I had no idea just how slow I really am!

Looks like I need to get a shocking revelation mod and start using WM. 

Thanks for posting. 

great run / i can't even get to ap reset and i can beat chaos 7 very easy / ive watched hours of videos still can't do onslaught very frustrating 

Hornets and a PDT is all you need for the first 114 onslaught floors - beyond that I dunno cos I'm doing AP resets at moment

@playertt quote:

great run / i can't even get to ap reset and i can beat chaos 7 very easy / ive watched hours of videos still can't do onslaught very frustrating 

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Hornets and a PDT is all you need for the first 114 onslaught floors - beyond that I dunno cos I'm doing AP resets at moment

@playertt quote:

Guess ill give it a try ive got guilded shards and mass destruction and vicious strikes and almost 1400 ascension points 

Jose mentioned nerfing hornets, as if that will prevent another META.  I posted one that would be even more effective than bees.  If you are wanting to use bees, use them now, or start a protest against nerfs.

@ArchaicLotus quote:

Jose mentioned nerfing hornets, as if that will prevent another META.  I posted one that would be even more effective than bees.  If you are wanting to use bees, use them now, or start a protest against nerfs.

i guess i better get to using hornets because im definitely not going to protest i enjoy the game to much lol

@ArchaicLotus quote:

I'd be interested in checking this out, as I'm sick of using hornets. Does it involve WM's and PDT's? lol