Sign in to follow this  
iOnlyPlayDryad

Anyone else feel like this game is doomed to just slowly die?

The things is, that you're flashing up like a kid with an ice cream showing off to other kids who doesn't have ice cream. It's pretty annoying, not because we are jelly about your achievements. We are not. All the past achievements you have are irrelevant to us. We don't care.

You are definitely not more awesome than Juicebags for example, he have a youtube channel that gives out cool tips while you don't like to give out strategies because of some "cut & paste" syndrome that could go contagious. In fact, I can say that there are even other peeps here that are way more awesome than you. 

You are definitely not the most dominant. Hitting onslaught 200 without prestiging. Fine cool. Again, you're going overboard flashing it like some pre-school kid showing off to other kids that he have something that they don't have. People do get tired of this so it get's irrelevant to us. Do you see the Mastery top tens bragging here, do you see Marcos brag here?

If you are the most dominant, you'll be getting the reputation on par to SimonB or Marcos or even Juicebags. But you're not. And you're kinda not that well liked here either. Again, not because of your past achievements.

I was going to be cool and leave this topic but your claim to just too absurd. If you're not there yet, don't make those claims.

BeerGoggles, did someone tell you that using a reference to a disorder or handicap to slight a person was a banable offense in the forums?  Is that why you edited it? I know that you meant it as a slight, but I thought we worked it out.

Luuk, you get mouthy in one post, then you make another attempt to be offensive and witty in the next post, and then you ask me for a favor.  Put together all of the individuals who have posted issues with my threads.  The common theme amidst them, by way of posting, is immaturity.  I strike a spark with comments, you all so easily respond.  You are like clay.  You even respond in a predictable manner. This is too easy.  Competitive gaming for ten years, and I've dealt with some of the most intelligent and successful people that game....and then there's you two...and six others.  I do hope that Trendy is getting a laugh out of it.  But because you brought up conditions which are considered debilitating, BeerGoggles, they will probably have to lock it.  Technology, Goggles.  Editing can't erase past posts.  I am enlightened, and gladdened that I do not associate with people like you two.  I mean, come on!  Look at your gamertag...and the fact that you knock conditions that people can't help.

Anything you are needing or wanting, Luuk, you need to do yourself.  Get it done yourself. "But Lotus I want to actually", "but Lotus I want", "I want, I....ahhh Lotus"....*sigh*

The most dominant player in DD2,

Lotus

Palo, even though you disagree with me and have issues with my posts, there is something about you that I really do like, and I see as sincere.  I know that you don't really care about what I think, but I can tell that you are different than others, in a genuine way. 

I get what you are saying about Juicebags, the man is helpful.

I will stream floors 300, 400, and 500 after the re-working of the AP system and Onslaught is complete.  I'll show you my face, my stature, and my skills.  Then those who can handle my attitude and dialogue.....COME WITH ME TO COD4 and you will see elite gameplay.  When you see the streams (if you even watch I care not, I have a crowd in waiting that, at the moment, do not participate in DD2 (legal issues, music, props, useage of particular names, etc.).  You'll get your shot as I lay it on the line.  Being amazing at games for ten years people....in the matchmaking screen when opposing teams can hear each other in shooters.....the language and hate!  This...this is new to me?  Come on now, use the imagination.  This is entertainment, hands down (or up if you want to be a rebel!).

hmm, I left the reference up. I had to explain the joke to you cause you didn't get it. I just deleted that cause explaining ruins it :)

I just checked the leaderboards again. Still not good. 

Oh it was a joke?  Was it a joke to you because you do not suffer from such conditions?  Did I word things in the post that lead you to believe that I did not understand what you were saying so you would be more clear in a response so that I may use your words, not mine, to convey to others your blatant disregard to conditions that people have?  Did I capture your mind and compel you to be more thorough because I do suffer from aspergers and am a genius and am actually dealing with a padawon? Do we now consider padawon to be a banable offense because it infers that one has not reached their full potential and is stuck with a rudimentary thought process?  Beer, you are too easy, and it is truthfully delightful.

Perhaps, a genius blessed with Aspergers

Lotus

@ArchaicLotus quote:

The most dominant player in DD2,

Lotus

I gues you still don't know what dominant means
I'll explain it to your bragging childish ass then.

dominant
ˈdɒmɪnənt/
adjective
adjective: dominant
  1. having power and influence over others.

YOU DONT HAVE POWER OR INFLUENCE OVER OTHERS IN THIS GAME YOU ***

If I'd make a list of 'the most dominant players in DD2'  then you aren't on it, here's who are

Juicebags, Exglint, SideWalkHero, Paloverde, Jaws, Mayritha, Cryo, Marcos, Simon, Sophisticus, Lawlta, Ice, Jose, Mark, Dani, Rob, Partek, Growlith, Nigiri, Ratheil, SkyHunterAlexis, Tocka, Wartowel, Terminator, Cabbage, Fozzie and many MANY more people over on the fantastic Discord we have. Even the bot Tatsumaki on there is kinder and more helpful than you.

So you can go on and on about all the things you do and why you're so great, but that's all you do, you type it, you tell us, there is no link to your stream, you don't show pictures of your achievements. It's hard to believe when all you keep doing is just telling and shoving our questions about those things away, I looked for you on Twitch and YouTube. Found nothing. I tried your name on Google, nothing. Only you bragging on DD2 Forums a basic PSN profile and a moderator on Guns Up (which in my eyes you are not because that doesn't fit you).

This was my last rant on this topic, you. I have wasted too much of my time on you, I hope you see it the same way, that you've wasted too much time on us lesser people who haven't done great things.

Luuk, you are truly out of your element.  Your head is below the water, in the metaphorical sense.  When I had first opened up about being on the leaderboards I made it clear that it was on a different platform.  My job, as a competitor, in MLG (Major League Gamers, rankings listed within that realm and on GameBattles (veterans know these sites and the caliber of people on them) was to do my best, and my best landed me in the number one position many times, and it's going to happen again.  It is your job to find out CoD3 leaderboards, TW leaderboards, MoTG leaderboards....not mine to prove it to you.  I chose to use provocative phrasing, after I saw the immaturity flood these boards. 

Look at how you post.  The people that come at me fit within a basket; look at how all of you talk.  You get riled and use words and attack conditions...all of you but one, whom I've already acknowledged in a positive light.

If you talk trash about DD2, I will react.  If you get illogical in threads, I will respond.  Did you notice that I did not bring up my achievements again until Palo phrased his post the way he did? Something to the effect of, "...and don't bring up your achievements again, they mean nothing to me."  Okay, that just sets it up.  This is too easy.

I don't get racial, sexual, call people names....people gripe about the game and I go at them.  I've already mentioned that I will "start" streaming on the PS4 platform, as I have garnered plenty of attention, and that I will bring my associates for FPS'es over to this tower defense game.  You can get no emotional rile out of me with anything that you type, yet look how you respond to me...Why, do you even care what I say about myself, or how I type?  You do not have to even respond, or look at these posts...yet you do.  So many people have such harsh reactions to words in a forum.  I wouldn't.  If you were to talk about how you were the leader, this is hypothetical, in fortnite or hearthstone, whatever would be relevant, I wouldn't even react.  Maybe because I've been there.  And maybe you're reacting the way you are because you are being insecure, I don't know.  But look at the construct of your phrasing, and your retaliation....all of you who have been stricken with a sour note in regards to this post.  Why?  Why not enjoy the posts, have a good time, instead of getting so angry?

Because you've been DOMINATED...

yours truly, the most dominant player in DD2,

Lotus

I was looking, I even looked twice, and didn't see my name in the helpful, or dominating list.

Feelin' a touch left out.ship.png

It's an invalid list.  I was surprised not to see your name, as 90% of those people I do not know.  After all, you are the Champion of Etheria.

Fozzie, sincerely, you are too good of a fellow to be posting in a thread like this.

@ArchaicLotus quote:

I do hope that Trendy is getting a laugh out of it. 

I am pretty sure Lawlta is laughing his ass off at this thread, this is next level entertainment.

@Fozzie quote:

I was looking, I even looked twice, and didn't see my name in the helpful, or dominating list.

Feelin' a touch left out.ship.png

IM SORRY I FORGOT YOU BB

@Exo dus quote:

I am pretty sure Lawlta is laughing his ass off at this thread, this is next level entertainment.

Doubt it, he typically locks toxic posts that are just insults and *** measuring contests. I cant believe people still fall for the trolling in this thread.

It should have died with your last post in regards to this thread dying.  But people keep taking it too personal.  What's up with all of the damn asterisks? 

I've been a busy lad, my apologies for not addressing this sooner.

giphy.gif

There's a decent amount of toxicity in this thread. The thread initially was a bit touchy, but it's changed course and gone to Not-So-Greatsville. As there are multiple parties involved here, I'll leave it at this:  avoid personal attacks, focus on the arguments. Letting egos surface causes discussions to derail. We don't want to take action against individual users if we do not have to, but this isn't a place to slander one another.

This thread is locked to prevent any more of the back and forth.

giphy.gif