Sign in to follow this  
iOnlyPlayDryad

Anyone else feel like this game is doomed to just slowly die?

@iOnlyPlayDryad quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Y'know what. This thread may be going extreme. Perhaps it's time to lock this thread. I do remember this kind of threads getting locked. I'm not siding anyone but....as I said, it's getting a bit extreme.

If anything I would like this to be discussed more, the fact that one person can come in and ruin almost everything is quite annoying. Just look at the tone of this person from the minute he posted. From that fact alone this thread is going to get locked. 

I just want answers.

Some of your points are valid and I would agree with them. But usually this kind of argument like with Archaic usually gets locked as it gets nowhere unlike (for eg.) A dryad/hyper shard nerf. That thread does have an argument similar to this (though not extreme to the point where Archaic going anti-"naysaying") but that is a hot topic as that affects quite a number of players in this board unlike this subject.

If you think my tone was offensive, my apologies, that was never my intention. I might have worded it wrongly.

@iOnlyPlayDryad quote:

Y'know what. This thread may be going extreme. Perhaps it's time to lock this thread. I do remember this kind of threads getting locked. I'm not siding anyone but....as I said, it's getting a bit extreme.

If anything I would like this to be discussed more, the fact that one person can come in and ruin almost everything is quite annoying. Just look at the tone of this person from the minute he posted. From that fact alone this thread is going to get locked. 

I just want answers.

Some of your points are valid and I would agree with them. But usually this kind of argument like with Archaic usually gets locked as it gets nowhere unlike (for eg.) A dryad/hyper shard nerf. That thread does have an argument similar to this (though not extreme to the point where Archaic going anti-"naysaying") but that is a hot topic as that affects quite a number of players in this board unlike this subject.

If you think my tone was offensive, my apologies, that was never my intention. I might have worded it wrongly.

Actually, your tone was perfectly valid and I see absolutely nothing wrong with the way you worded it. You acknowledge that some of my points are valid and you may have a different opinion and I respect that. However, the point that you highlight - that these threads usually get nowhere because of a certain user - is a valid reason to why these forums should be moderated differently. The fact that he can come in and cause negativity and offer no counterpoints, only for a mod to come in and lock it. Really does kill any discussion on this forum. If anything he should be warned for his attitude. 

@ArchaicLotus quote:

Glint give someone else a chance to play with Lawlta. There were kids asking for Lawlta to kick someone, but you should have just backed out. I'm on a PS4 so this does not pertain to me. Let the other kids play. The fact that you're on every stream says something

Im going to do this one backwards because its fun

1. I am not on every stream so that point is completely invalid, sometimes even I am not fast enough to join (or even awake because at the time its the equivalent of 5am on a weekend for me)

2. Tell the other kids to git gud

3.I have just as much right to be there as anyone else in the community so no, I should not have chosen to back out if I didn't want to and was never asked to by Lawlta or Jose of which I would have gladly done at that point

4. There are two other spots in that team and there have been many many other people who have played on a TFF. Furthermore, Why wouldn't someone on the TCG team want more exposure to the community especially if they are not normally seen during that time zone. I join for the same reason Juicebags intentionally streams right after them, exposure. This in turn gives Trendy a bonus as their supported streamers are getting more viewers and growing showing outsiders that the game is alive and well which might bring them into the game, thus more population.

5. Since you highlighted me specifically it means you inherently hate me and me alone since I didn't see the other three major streamers, all of which have been in multiple TFF, listed in your post. Thus, Make me Kappa

@iOnlyPlayDryad quote:

Actually, your tone was perfectly valid and I see absolutely nothing wrong with the way you worded it. You acknowledge that some of my points are valid and you may have a different opinion and I respect that. However, the point that you highlight - that these threads usually get nowhere because of a certain user - is a valid reason to why these forums should be moderated differently. The fact that he can come in and cause negativity and offer no counterpoints, only for a mod to come in and lock it. Really does kill any discussion on this forum. If anything he should be warned for his attitude. 

I see. Sorry, I thought you meant the one ruining everything was me because I was saying this thread should be locked. My response was just trying to explain myself. But, yeah, I totally get what you mean now.

Ionly, here you go.

I used to give constructive feedback whenever players would have issues, yet it does lead to an argument.  I don't argue with people that are behind a keyboard; it's pointless and there is no sense of accountability.

1. The title of this post is loaded with negative connotation.  I do not give constructive feedback to such disparagement.

2. Throughout your post you have phrases such as; "latest update seems pretty boring..", "haven't even bothered coming back once I heard about the vault", "profits made by Trendy are not even available to us", "they could be making a fortune while we do not have much fun", "problem within the game that drive players away", "shards- still a problem", "shard gilding-great way to upgrade your shards and make them stonger - nope", "which is even more disheartening to hear", "no incentive to play", "farming- extremely boring", "it become uninteresting to touch this game", "doesn't seem to be very sustainable from a player's perspective", "lot of little problems slowly killing the game." ............your incredibly opinion-based post goes on based off of your perspective.  You continue to debase the game according to your experience.  "Well I"...hey, I don't care.  Any player who chooses to go into a forum, designed by the team that made the game, should respect the Developers.  This was a disrespectful post; I came at you.  I have said that I have seen this negative attitude a thousand times and I am tired of it.  You need to take a long break from the game, then come back later.  Now let's get to your issues.

3. Shards - I will throw in another one of your ridiculous posts.  Why is it ridiculous?  Because all you are doing is griping.  You give nothing for the Developers to hold on to and ponder.  You're upset that shards drop for heroes you don't own?  Let's say Trendy changes this, due to the conviction that occurs within their hearts based off of your constructive post.  Now, shards only drop for heroes you own.  What half of this community then does is Store excess gear in the bank, delete all heroes and farm C1 - C7 for whichever hero they left, get all of the shards they want for that hero, then, create the next hero, do the same again. Easy to do as it takes one C7 map to get a hero to level 50, and the ascension/AP points are tied to your account. You had a really long idea about shards, and there is the work-a-round that would get you all of the shards you need for all heroes within four days, or depending how long you choose to play.  RNG allows a bit of a challenge, or thrill-seek.  Trendy has only made it where you don't get everything all at once.  Games that give players everything up front have a short shelf-life/provide no challenge.  Giiding was an added boon for players.  You're acting as if it's mandatory that players be able to gild in a short amount of time. If you are wanting your shards in four days, then you are asking for the game to become easier.  There is a type of reward that is within RNG whenever you do end up getting what you need.  Your idea takes this reward away.   I needed four of one shard to gild it, I missed it by over 180 shard drops, then got all four in one run.  This is disheartening, but I didn't give up.  Getting shards is and is not a hassle.

4. Trendy's finances - insinuating their profits based off of feelings should get your face kicked off of these boards, but it won't.  You are attacking the nature of the company.  Again, I've seen players do this to various companies over the years, and it has always been players that share the same mentality, and it has not once, ever, helped a game improve on either its loot system, or mechanics. 

5. You created a post based off of your feelings, and not facts. I don't care about the numbers.  What I do know is that this games population has greatly increased since I've been gone, and I'm having a great time with it.  Posts like this DO NOT HELP create a better game.

6. I am not going to stand for players to try and derail the efforts of game-makers any longer.  If this happens in CoD4, I'll be right on that person.  Players that gripe about the development of a game are often talking about things that they don't understand, or haven't thought out, in this case shards come to me as an immediate example.

7. You asked, "so what you're saying is that Trendy should only listen to positive comments and not comments about issues players are having, correct?"  Your post was not you merely listing issues, it was you griping about them, as if the Trendy team is a group of robots, as opposed to being humans with creative minds that have a desire to make a quality product.  Your post is offensive.  It matters not to me if my post is offensive, as it is a direct response to your "I need to make my feelings public" type post, which again, never help a game get better. 

8. Too many people are asking for this to become easier, and that to become easier, and this or that to be simpler.  It would be.....if you just played a different game.  If you've noticed, the people that have a hand in making the game are designing difficulties and trying to come up with overall balances.  This process is not easy.  If everyone posted like you and Trendy adhered to all of the posts, the game would be getting nowhere.

9.  Now, you wanted me to be constructive back to you, in regards to your post. You don't deserve it, IOnly.  Do you deserve a chance at success?  Absolutely. Do you deserve to be treated fairly until proven otherwise?  Absolutely.  Do I wish you harm in any way?  Not at all.  I am adamant about people who don't give developers the time of day because they are disgruntled.  You are very far from being the first.  What I'm saying that you don't deserve is for me to give you my experience and wisdom over typed out letters in response to you ***ing at Trendy.  If I knew you in reality, then I would take you out for coffee and ask you why you think it's appropriate to be so negative in an environment where a lot of people are still enjoying the game, and in many ways it is growing.  Do you see how Jose and Lawlta act in their streams?  They are dry and hilarious with their wit.  It's enjoyable to watch, not so much when Jose keeps cutting Lawlta off, but that's only because he is so excited about this gem of a Tower Defense game, that you try and break down through your complaints.

10.  The day has come where posts like this need to cease for all developers.  Be constructive.  Present problem, pose solution, and pose potential problems with said solution.  Repeat this process until you find that one solution that is fail-safe.  Otherwise, don't gripe in public forums.  Do steam numbers reflect Xbox and PS4 usage?  This I really do not know.  If they do not, then you are really biased and the first half of your post should be omitted.  Servers that I get on with PS4 often boot me to the main screen because of over-population, and this has not happened before.  PS4's population is growing.

FWIW, a lot of game companies operate like this these days.  If you've played other games and been involved with their communities you'd notice they communicate more on third party platforms like facebook, twitter, instagram and discord.  In the current age it's just easier to reach many more people on social media than it is on a forum platform.

As far as communicating things like the vault price prior to rolling it out, it's not really surprising either.  I was upset when I saw a price tag on the Material Vault but I'm understanding that they also want and need to get paid for their work.  Imho, that should have been communicated to us prior to rolling it out, it would have prevented a lot of ill feelings.

As far as a drop in activity among steam charts, I've learned to never base a games life on those charts.  Steam only makes up one third of this games community.  Again, with any game you play there's always ups and downs.  I've come from huge games like WoW, Tera, Guild Wars, Revelation Online, mmorpg's mostly.  DD2 isn't as huge as some of those other games but I feel like DD2 has a more stable activity.  I came from Tera mostly and if anyone's ever played Tera you'd know that they NEVER listen to their playerbase.  Trendy on the other hand, I know this is going to sound like "white knighting", tries to make improvements like the recent Game Ogre glitch.

If you're upset with how things are just take a break bro, go play some other things and maybe come back later.  Let's try to keep things positive here! 

Ionly, here you go.

I used to give constructive feedback whenever players would have issues, yet it does lead to an argument.  I don't argue with people that are behind a keyboard; it's pointless and there is no sense of accountability.

1. The title of this post is loaded with negative connotation.  I do not give constructive feedback to such disparagement.

2. Throughout your post you have phrases such as; "latest update seems pretty boring..", "haven't even bothered coming back once I heard about the vault", "profits made by Trendy are not even available to us", "they could be making a fortune while we do not have much fun", "problem within the game that drive players away", "shards- still a problem", "shard gilding-great way to upgrade your shards and make them stonger - nope", "which is even more disheartening to hear", "no incentive to play", "farming- extremely boring", "it become uninteresting to touch this game", "doesn't seem to be very sustainable from a player's perspective", "lot of little problems slowly killing the game." ............your incredibly opinion-based post goes on based off of your perspective.  You continue to debase the game according to your experience.  "Well I"...hey, I don't care.  Any player who chooses to go into a forum, designed by the team that made the game, should respect the Developers.  This was a disrespectful post; I came at you.  I have said that I have seen this negative attitude a thousand times and I am tired of it.  You need to take a long break from the game, then come back later.  Now let's get to your issues.

What's wrong with my phrase if they're the truth? It's not my own words either, a lot of players feel this way. My opinion isn't based on my perspective alone, if you read my post, a lot of what I said is mirrored on steam reviews and the forums. What am I saying that is disrespectful? Could you tell me? I'm simply stating how I feel about the game. If I truly wanted to disrespect the developers I would attack them and not offer any solutiosn to the problems plaguing the game.

3. Shards - I will throw in another one of your ridiculous posts.  Why is it ridiculous?  Because all you are doing is griping.  You give nothing for the Developers to hold on to and ponder.  You're upset that shards drop for heroes you don't own?  Let's say Trendy changes this, due to the conviction that occurs within their hearts based off of your constructive post.  Now, shards only drop for heroes you own.  What half of this community then does is Store excess gear in the bank, delete all heroes and farm C1 - C7 for whichever hero they left, get all of the shards they want for that hero, then, create the next hero, do the same again. Easy to do as it takes one C7 map to get a hero to level 50, and the ascension/AP points are tied to your account. You had a really long idea about shards, and there is the work-a-round that would get you all of the shards you need for all heroes within four days, or depending how long you choose to play.  RNG allows a bit of a challenge, or thrill-seek.  Trendy has only made it where you don't get everything all at once.  Games that give players everything up front have a short shelf-life/provide no challenge.  Giiding was an added boon for players.  You're acting as if it's mandatory that players be able to gild in a short amount of time. If you are wanting your shards in four days, then you are asking for the game to become easier.  There is a type of reward that is within RNG whenever you do end up getting what you need.  Your idea takes this reward away.   I needed four of one shard to gild it, I missed it by over 180 shard drops, then got all four in one run.  This is disheartening, but I didn't give up.  Getting shards is and is not a hassle.

Your entire point is built on a false premise. I never said shards should drop for heroes within your DECK, I said they should drop for heroes you OWN. For instance, if I am a free to play player, then I would own 4 out of 13 heroes. That means I would get a chance to get a shard for any of those 4 heroes. The fact that a free to player has the chance to get a drop for 8 other heroes they may never buy is absurd. 

Obviously, if it was based on deck, you could manipulate the drop rates in your favor. Anyone could see that hence I did not say deck.

Okay, I just want to make this clear, RNG does not equal challenge. Can you tell me where the challenge is if I'm chaos 7 gear afking maps in chaos 1 for destruction?  

Gliding is a feature within the game that is poorly designed. It is not mandatory but based on the fact is it extremely difficult for players to utilize, highlights its flaws. 

You honestly don't see anything wrong with 180 shards and not getting anything? 180 shards - 3 per game, meaning you play 60 maps. On average a map takes 10 to 15 mins to complete. So you played for 10 hours, assuming you got consecutive wins and you got nothing to show for it? Any reasonable person would think this is a bit excessive. 

4. Trendy's finances - insinuating their profits based off of feelings should get your face kicked off of these boards, but it won't.  You are attacking the nature of the company.  Again, I've seen players do this to various companies over the years, and it has always been players that share the same mentality, and it has not once, ever, helped a game improve on either its loot system, or mechanics.

So talking about their motivations with profits should get me kicked off the board, but talking extremely negative and being the aggressor is perfectly okay?

5. You created a post based off of your feelings, and not facts. I don't care about the numbers.  What I do know is that this games population has greatly increased since I've been gone, and I'm having a great time with it.  Posts like this DO NOT HELP create a better game.

I don't quite understand you. Numbers are facts, are you ignoring numbers because you don't agree with them or another reason. While my post is somewhat feeling based. You cannot deny the fact that these issues have been talked about for a very long time. 

Since you went to far enough to say that my opinion is based on feeling alone despite the fact that I linked steam reviews you can read yourself. I've spent some time compiling comments from a number of sources mirroring what I say. I'm not sure if you're going to read it since you couldn't comprehend my first post. https://imgur.com/a/7BTBvgF but I really suggest you to read this.

I mean after seeing all those comments, you have to ask yourself if what I am saying is based on feeling or what is objectively wrong with the game. There is no way around this.

6. I am not going to stand for players to try and derail the efforts of game-makers any longer.  If this happens in CoD4, I'll be right on that person.  Players that gripe about the development of a game are often talking about things that they don't understand, or haven't thought out, in this case shards come to me as an immediate example.

Actually, I have thought about shards, hence why your counterpoint was based on a false premise that I did not say. 

7. You asked, "so what you're saying is that Trendy should only listen to positive comments and not comments about issues players are having, correct?"  Your post was not you merely listing issues, it was you griping about them, as if the Trendy team is a group of robots, as opposed to being humans with creative minds that have a desire to make a quality product.  

If they truly did have the desire to make a quality product they would maybe change certain things about that people have complained about for months. 

Your post is offensive.  It matters not to me if my post is offensive, as it is a direct response to your "I need to make my feelings public" type post, which again, never help a game get better.  

Yeah, I guess two wrongs make a right?

8. Too many people are asking for this to become easier, and that to become easier, and this or that to be simpler.  It would be.....if you just played a different game.  If you've noticed, the people that have a hand in making the game are designing difficulties and trying to come up with overall balances.  This process is not easy.  If everyone posted like you and Trendy adhered to all of the posts, the game would be getting nowhere.

I never said for this game to be easier. Did you even read my post? I'm semi afking/afking all content. Shard drop rates would not change this, heck it would only make it more convenient for players for them to try new builds and mastery mode. Know what else is wrong? The fact that mastery mode relies on you to have more than a dozen defences you can use to meet the requirements. More than that, for those defences to become viable you need to have shards for them to work.  

@ArchaicLotus quote:

9.  Now, you wanted me to be constructive back to you, in regards to your post. You don't deserve it, IOnly.  Do you deserve a chance at success?  Absolutely. Do you deserve to be treated fairly until proven otherwise?  Absolutely.  Do I wish you harm in any way?  Not at all.  I am adamant about people who don't give developers the time of day because they are disgruntled.  You are very far from being the first.  What I'm saying that you don't deserve is for me to give you my experience and wisdom over typed out letters in response to you ***ing at Trendy.  If I knew you in reality, then I would take you out for coffee and ask you why you think it's appropriate to be so negative in an environment where a lot of people are still enjoying the game, and in many ways it is growing.  Do you see how Jose and Lawlta act in their streams?  They are dry and hilarious with their wit.  It's enjoyable to watch, not so much when Jose keeps cutting Lawlta off, but that's only because he is so excited about this gem of a Tower Defense game, that you try and break down through your complaints. 

You finally comment your constructive feedback after what? Like 10 posts when I counter everything you say? All you've done up until this point is call me negative and strawman. 

Jose and Lawita are irrelevant in this argument. I am sure they are extremely nice people, I've seen Lawita within this community be very kind towards players and address issues. 

But that doesn't negate the fact that there are still issues within this game.

10.  The day has come where posts like this need to cease for all developers.  Be constructive.  Present problem, pose a solution, and pose potential problems with said solution.  Repeat this process until you find that one solution that is fail-safe.  Otherwise, don't gripe in public forums.  Do steam numbers reflect Xbox and PS4 usage?  This I really do not know.  If they do not, then you are really biased and the first half of your post should be omitted.  Servers that I get on with PS4 often boot me to the main screen because of over-population, and this has not happened before.  PS4's population is growing.

I present solutions only for you to strawman me or completely ignore it with no counterpoint. Obviously, steam numbers do not reflect xbox or PS4 numbers because its obviously for steam.

Your example is an anecdote with no facts to back it up. Just because you get booted from a ps4 server doesn't mean its population is growing. Consoles generally have a smaller player base for communities that originated on steam. Secondly, you could have gotten booted because the population is smaller on ps4 hence why when the update comes there may be more players than originally planned so the servers have less capacity to account for players.

A map takes me 5 to six minutes to complete, from building to opening the chest. I understand your frustrations, yet you attack a game in which I support, in a public forum (in which your arguments are poorly framed).  Come up with viable solutions, and if you cannot then go to another game. I have no problem with the RNG system; I am patient.  You want it "here and now." I brought up PS4's population because, whenever I do get in to a lobby they are almost at 20/20, or I am the 20th.  I've not ever seen the HUB be so full so often. I do not want to type about this anymore. Until the next individual comes along with a sincere affront towards any game in which I have appreciation; peace.

A map takes me 5 to six minutes to complete, from building to opening the chest. I understand your frustrations, yet you attack a game in which I support, in a public forum (in which your arguments are poorly framed).  Come up with viable solutions, and if you cannot then go to another game. I have no problem with the RNG system; I am patient.  You want it "here and now." I brought up PS4's population because, whenever I do get in to a lobby they are almost at 20/20, or I am the 20th.  I've not ever seen the HUB be so full so often. I do not want to type about this anymore. Until the next individual comes along with a sincere affront towards any game in which I have appreciation; peace.

You cannot finish a map in 5 mins, that actually impossible from the speed of mobs spawn. 

Could you explain how my arguments are poorly framed? I highlight then problem then I give evidence of player feedback and I offer a solution? It seems like your the one who fails to create any argument at all because all this time you've been aggressive, failed to read what I've said or comprehend it and you end up strawmaning. Heck, you even said that you only accept facts then you said you don't accept numbers? Which was weird because the first post is a link to steam reviews you can read yourself. I even came up with viable solutions for only you to ignore or say nothing about them, what do you want exactly? 

Moreover, you failed to read anything I said and I've had to either repeat myself a number of times because you strawmaned so hard or you just failed to look at any of the evidence I've posted or read anything said in my original post.

I never said I wanted them now, I just highlighted how the shards droppings for heroes you don't own is absurd. 

I've seen lobbies full too when protean update launched, so what? 

@MaJean quote:

Come on guys, give it a rest. Don´t let negativity into your lives. Let it go.

Not trying to be negative, simply just addressed his counterpoints built on false premises. He said I should offer constructive feedback, and I did yet he has nothing to say about it.

@iOnlyPlayDryad quote:

@MaJean quote:

Not trying to be negative, simply just addressed his counterpoints built on false premises. He said I should offer constructive feedback, and I did yet he has nothing to say about it.

It´s becoming an argument for the arguments sake. You guys are not seeing it from the other guys perspective. It´s not that difficult to see this case from both sides actually. 

@MaJean quote:

@iOnlyPlayDryad quote:

@MaJean quote:

It´s becoming an argument for the arguments sake. You guys are not seeing it from the other guys perspective. It´s not that difficult to see this case from both sides actually. 

His argument has consisted of something I haven't said or something hes failed to read or misinterpreted. The essence of his viewpoint is, 'well I like it this way'. 

I can clearly see if someone is a patient player and likes to grind. BUT, you cannot model a game's design from his perspective alone. It's absurd, I mean just look at the comments posted on steam,reddit and these forums. There may be some people who do enjoy but others don't. Yes, you cannot please everyone but there comes a point where the majority outvoices the minority and something as small like shards dropping for heroes you don't own makes ZERO sense from player's perspective.

Had Trendy not brought in protean and allowed us to choose our maps, and the MODs system, I would have agreed with the initial sentiment but not now.

Increased loot for 4 players has boosted multiplayer greatly.

Steam numbers are ok but I cant see Xbox or PS4 numbers

Ascension and Ancient Power give many a method to draw out the content, yes a lot of it is repetitious, but which grind type game isn't.

The Onslaught revamp is coming and is needed, mechanism to bring in a quicker climb back up to your highest floor would be good, even if it is jumps of 10 only it would be better.

Allowing cross play between floor pushers and resetters, I know Trendy are shying away from power levelling but DD1 had it and that was and is still doing well.

Allowing a quicker way to floor 80 as it is currently will allow many the potential access to the better mods and C8 amps, at the moment the upper level of the game is very heavily gated for a FTP.

So in conclusion Trendy have improved things, there have been bumps along the way but its in the best state since Trials came out, expeditions is far far far better.

@iOnlyPlayDryad quote:

@MaJean quote:

@iOnlyPlayDryad quote:

@MaJean quote:

I can clearly see if someone is a patient player and likes to grind. BUT, you cannot model a game's design from his perspective alone. It's absurd, I mean just look at the comments posted on steam,reddit and these forums. There may be some people who do enjoy but others don't. Yes, you cannot please everyone but there comes a point where the majority outvoices the minority and something as small like shards dropping for heroes you don't own makes ZERO sense from player's perspective.

Words are powerful. Words can create lives or end lives. Words affect people, and your title for this thread already sets the tone for how people receive and respond to whatever they read further into your thread. People who are met with negativity are more likely to respond in a negative way. 

Had Trendy not brought in protean and allowed us to choose our maps, and the MODs system, I would have agreed with the initial sentiment but not now.

Protean was good, it did give us something to do but it was essentially ignoring the core problem of the game, that is there's nothing to do. Even more so, it just made the game easier. Customization was good, but there was basically no content to spend your upgrade gear on.

Increased loot for 4 players has boosted multiplayer greatly.

Agreed.

Ascension and Ancient Power give many a method to draw out the content, yes a lot of it is repetitious, but which grind type game isn't.

Ascension grind is a valid mechanic, ancient power is lacking and needs to be revamped. If players want something to grind, they should use this. The person above wanted shards to stay the way they are because of the grind, which is stupid because everyone else who needs shards have to suffer for it.

Steam numbers are ok but I cant see Xbox or PS4 numbers

The Onslaught revamp is coming and is needed, mechanism to bring in a quicker climb back up to your highest floor would be good, even if it is jumps of 10 only it would be better.

Allowing cross play between floor pushers and resetters, I know Trendy are shying away from power levelling but DD1 had it and that was and is still doing well.

Allowing a quicker way to floor 80 as it is currently will allow many the potential access to the better mods and C8 amps, at the moment the upper level of the game is very heavily gated for a FTP.

So in conclusion Trendy have improved things, there have been bumps along the way but its in the best state since Trials came out, expeditions is far far far better.

Nothing to say here, all would be improvements I would agree with.

Sooner or later Trendy will allow non-hypershards to be traded, this will allow far more accessibility to the game.

There is no real reason to make it very grindy, it's FTP and with the goldfish level of concentration kids have now you can't keep attention if the next shiny is easier to get elsewhere.

@Fozzie quote:

Sooner or later Trendy will allow non-hypershards to be traded, this will allow far more accessibility to the game.

There is no real reason to make it very grindy, it's FTP and with the goldfish level of concentration kids have now you can't keep attention if the next shiny is easier to get elsewhere.

People might get butthurt over all the time they spent farming for specific shards, just to have new people waltz right in and have everything handed to them in a yard sale... just a thought.

@Fozzie quote:

I highly doubt they will, shard packs for crystal most likely represent a portion of their earnings since some people just want to buy their way to shards. 

Two decent points of course, but people grind prestigious weapons, but they are in the shops. Protean weapons are purchasable but they are also in the shops along with pet affection boosters.

Shards could be added, may even increase the take up of shop slots which are purchaseable.

Make sure you guys avoid attacking each other, and stick to being objective with your criticism, instead of subjective and emotionally charged with it.

Two points to address:

1. Our metrics are very healthy with all platforms combined. You can speculate all you want for both sides, but the truth is both sides will never be right, because you don't actually know the real numbers, so everything is based off feel and guessing. We don't give specific numbers (steam charts does this, not us) to prevent these kinds of arguments from appearing. We're continuing to develop the game and don't have any plans to stop in the foreseeable future.

2. LAWLTA
SNNeEVQ.png

Hello everyone.

I believe that through conversation, and with open and honest dialogue can we make progress. We are all in this together.

Lets say that you have two siblings. There views in the direction of the game differ. However it's important that they listen to each others points and understand why the other sibling thinks and feels the way they do.

Even after listening and discussing, they might not come to an agreement but at least they tried to understand the other's point of view. And perhaps from that point there can be a respect.

You might not agree with some one's point of view but at least you can understand and respect that view and the person who holds that view.

@LAWLTA quote:

We're continuing to develop the game and don't have any plans to stop in the foreseeable future.

That is something i just love to see. Nice way to start the week, THANKS!!!!!! 

TE ROCKS!!!!!!!!   Sharkman_insane.png

@MaJean quote:
handed to them in a yard sale...

and where would these people get the gold to buy these shards, hmm? how is this "handed to them" when they had to grind to get them anyways :P

people complain about the dumbest stuff. they don't even think through what they are complaining about