Sign in to follow this  
GetYourWetWipes

Are we paying trendy to use social gambling experimentation voluntarily?

So...let me guess, you're sarcastically thanking Trendy because you've spend a lot of money in the game (therefore the whale) and also being disappointed at the game (if I recall correctly from your "name-dropping" thread). The "Troll level 9000" most likely shows the sarcastic-ness about the appreciation which, obviously, is not even an appreciation.

there is nothing to guess. im fully open to what ever it is you want to ASSERT,  be assertive, i cant ask you or anyone for that matter to agree with me unless the listener knows what im talking about. 

the post you are talking about is a whale walking away (its away, hence the "troll" asserting the intentions) and it isnt for my representation but for trendies)

"ive heard things.... ive.....heard thing.... and maybe its not a good investment.... maybe"  

on another note stop labeling people trolls!  even after i investigated the development of the game and views of the ceo of the company. "actual reporting of causality". (like the flashy name drop threads) the ceo and eoo of these companies having entire countries take them to court, i still get labeled a troll....

palo, dude *countries* dont like darrel rodrigues business strats. maybe taking away the ability to ruin your allowance in a manufactured risk is the best thing for gaming as a whole... sigh*...  just because the coding is there doesnt mean we should use it again, "clip board inheritance".

thats at the very least... at the very least.... (bc is a really bad idea *cough cough*)(cough* HEDGE* cough*)

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

So...let me guess, you're sarcastically thanking Trendy because you've spend a lot of money in the game (therefore the whale) and also being disappointed at the game (if I recall correctly from your "name-dropping" thread). The "Troll level 9000" most likely shows the sarcastic-ness about the appreciation which, obviously, is not even an appreciation.

getting back to the main question (title)

Are we paying trendy to use social gambling experimentation voluntarily?

no, we aren't, we pay them for support and because it's something we want like more bags or cosmetics

does the game have something in it that can be counted as gambling?

in my opinion no, yes you can buy Defender Packs and yes that can be counted as gambling

but for me, gambling is giving something with a chance of getting nothing back for it (don't take this the wrong way and compare it with life stuff like love or friendship or something, im talking game) Defender Packs will always give something back, even if it's a duplicate, you get money from it (way too little but that's a different story).

You can totally tell a monkey about your day.  The monkey may not fully understand you, but you can tell a monkey about your day.  Monkeys are perceptive to voice inflection, as most animals are.  You can act like a monkey, but to a monkey are you acting like a monkey? Oh man, this is about gambling and what not....let's see....the correct answer is; no.

thanks everyone... this post was a question if its voluntary, voluntary being the key word here most reply with the question in mind said yes but it was suffer-able i seem to feel the same. anyway thanks again...