Sign in to follow this  
Thorney1878

Group play bonus

I really like that there is a bonus and the extra items i get, i can sell. I understand though if it's not to everyone's liking in terms of the specifics of the bonus.

We've got some alterations to meet the goal we originally set out to do, while addressing some of the pain points you have provided. 

It's so glowy!

"It's so glowy!" - Lawlta

Maybe, but you have to be very careful.  Is it glowly to the point where it is too bright that it blinds players to their immediate goals?  Is it not glowly enough to where players aren't even able to see what is in front of them?  I feel badly for you.  You might get ripped up, because, by that merely humorous statement players may deem that this game is going to go in this direction or not go in that direction.  There is a lot of adoration for complaining and "do this so I don't have to try so hard syndrome."

We all have to deal with the same set-up, save the platforms we play on.  And, I don't continue conversations with people who type themselves into irrelevancy (a couple of posts up. "Oh snap, did you see what he said to Lawlta?"  "Damn dog, we got him now...we got him!"  Meanwhile, back at the idiots lounge a celebration has occurred that has drowned out the high volume of whining....but only temporarily....).  This was neither referencing Lawlta nor his posts.

Lotus

Problem isn't the extra drops its the rarity of getting any good mods since last update on ps4 im getting nothing any good i know its rng but after hours playing every day you would allow you would get something good / i guess im just wanting perfect rolls to bad LOL 

"I guess I'm just wanting perfect rolls, too bad LOL." - Playertt

If everyone had this attitude there would be a lot more of positive collaboration.  But people are trying to gripe their way in to good loot, and say things that are false, en masse', in order to coerce the developers into making things easier.  I was practically giving away green mods for two days simply because RNG was good for about a week straight.  It's not good now, yet it is, and it isn't.  I don't see why I don't have a problem with things not always going my way, but when things don't go some others' way?  Better get your tissue out; here come the tears.

If you want to have a good argument, be logical and truthful, don't just spew out your gripes just because you aren't willing to put in the effort.  "I have put in the effort!"  Not enough.  Lawlta made a statement in regards to making things better, and the next update seems to be addressing better rewards for Onslaught and AP resets.  Just be patient guys.  This game is in full-swing, and in the right direction.  But don't get upset...by them making it easier for you, it also gets easier for me......HmmhmmmhmmmHMMMHMMMHMMMHMMM....hahahahahahahaHAHA!!!.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....(man I need to breathe....).....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

if trendy gives players everything easy and everyone super overpowerd game would get boring to most and they would quit / i remember DD1 when it got everything modded alot played for couple weeks then it was almost nobody playing so to easy is just as bad as to hard trendy just need find a balance