Sign in to follow this  
Ashkinzt

Shard Management and You- QoL changes?

You really got hurt by that statement, saying things like, " you can't, you just can't." I did, so I can. I do like your, "just shut your mouth",  and , "shut up" comments. But if you're going to use my quotes, you need to go through my agent. But wait! You'll just say, "you can't tell me what to do!" And so on. A hassle so I suppose you win.

Xuhybrid, I don't like any game adding things into any game that I "must" buy, so I don't buy. I get how bas make the game easier, but I have never chased after easy.

I only have the bags you start out with and the extra one from Mastery. 3 total. 1 bank vault. If I were to buy all-of-this-extra-room then I would just be an average player. In order to remain the most amazing DD2 player ever, buying no extra space is one of the requirements.

Lotus

In an attempt to steer this locomotive back onto the tracks; I’d like to see stackable shards and  a pet materials/food bag similar to the new crafting mats bag. 

Let me puff my chest out, too; I’ve purchased every bank slot, every bag, every shop slot and every hero in the game (Currently sitting at 29 heroes), and I would continue dishing out the cash if they released what I mentioned above. 

And that’s only on one of three accounts. (A main account, a bank mule, and my sons account.)

I’ve put more money into this game than any other AAA title other than WoW monthly subs for a few years.