Sign in to follow this  
FridgeD

To the lords of shards and mods,

I request the "Arcane Resilience" passive from the "Harbinger Watch" as a shard or mod with decent lategame scaling for the Arcane Barrier.

reason 1: Arcane Barrier feels bad to use.

reason 2: hitting stuff with meteors is fun.

(you can ignore the health increase, i just want to bomb stuff with meteors)

Sincerely,

FridgeD

Omg, Pegazul!  I freaking love this. You have made my day. I’m about to farm some C7 with arcane blockades. This made me laugh so hard. 

Thank you!

@Pegazul quote:

Psh you just want to copy my secret strats

it was so beautiful! :(

this was my only build at this time. it was the best. i want it back!

I used a build like this for the C5 incursion Power Surge, because the trees do not disappear, so i laid down like 30 of them. 

I also use a tactic like this when i have a lane i cannot monitor, and have to go babysit another lane. Especially if bosses (i.e. Rollers) spawn. I lay down like 3-4 walls in a row near the end of the lane, which buys me enough time to get over there and deal with the issue once my babysitting lane has died down. Putting a big damage trap right in front of each also helps, and/or a slow tower off to the side. If i don't have a buddy to help, sometimes you have to improvise. Especially when you are off dealing with some nightmare Controlled Burn lane elsewhere on the map. 

I definitely would love the harbinger's stuff to return! Although I did not use them that much in the NM4 days, they do seem a ton of fun to use! Don't forget the passive for LSA and Training Dummy's Harbinger's Exile shard too!