Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Good shop prices:)

Can we have a thread for newcomers and seasoned shopkeepers alike, where it´s ok to ask the following question:

• What is a reasonable price ATM for this item I have to sell?

Just a help so people get a general idea. I see shops on all servers with weird prices, like 50 million for a C1 ampoule etc. or even rare pets practically given away. I bought a golden Shinobi kitty for some 300K, and I almost felt sorry for the person I felt I ripped off. I would gladly have paid millions for it. Some people try to hustle for sure, but others just don´t know. By reasonable price, I mean a price that is fair for all. 

Prices will go up and down according to demand, so this could be an ongoing thread a little like "No shame zone" thread. People could ask anything shop related in here and people could give their honest oppinions on how much things are worth.

I guess this thread will live on if there is a demand for it:) If not, let it die in peace.

M.

I look at it from the point of view of time and money. I see people playing C1 all the time, and maybe they could make some coin selling the  C1 Ampoules. They  just didn't drop enough for me after my reset. Although 50M is a little ridiculous, how much would be expected to pay for maybe 5 of them? If someone was selling 5 for 1M I probably would have bought them on the spot.

Time spent grinding for it for sure. The pristine citrine clusters (I think they are called that) are a pain for me to farm. Mainly because it´s only in end chests of dungeon maps, and you never know how many you´ll get. The prices reflect that, and I see people asking 500K for just X2. That is overpriced though for me. But I will "gladly" pay 125K per cluster.

@MaJean quote:

Time spent grinding for it for sure. The golden citric clusters (I think they are called that) are a pain for me to farm. Mainly because it´s only in end chests of dungeon maps, and you never know how many you´ll get. The prices reflect that, and I see people asking 500K for just X2.

Yeah, that's basically my pricing. Dungeon Maps are my favorite maps and I'm happy to farm those maps for the ruby and pristine clusters. That's basically what I do. Sell them off and when I am low, go grind more to sell. The game truly changed to represent "farming". Grind, Harvest, and now the last part sell. Doesn't even feel that boring anymore just grinding :) 

@MaJean quote:

@Eventualcrowd16PC quote:

@MaJean quote:

Time spent grinding for it for sure. The golden citric clusters (I think they are called that) are a pain for me to farm. Mainly because it´s only in end chests of dungeon maps, and you never know how many you´ll get. The prices reflect that, and I see people asking 500K for just X2.

Yeah, that's basically my pricing. Dungeon Maps are my favorite maps and I'm happy to farm those maps for the ruby and pristine clusters. That's basically what I do. Sell them off and when I am low, go grind more to sell. The game truly changed to represent "farming". Grind, Harvest, and now the last part sell. Doesn't even feel that boring anymore just grinding :) 

You are savage. Selling overpriced clusters when you even enjoy farming them;)

It's just business :) Supply/Demand impacts prices LOL

Since I started this thread I might as well throw something out there I´ve been thinking about:

What is a reasonable price for the Betsy pet? 

I´ve been contemplating selling it for some sweet gold. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

@emilian quote:

How much is ShaterQuake ? (red) 

I have been offered 1 Milion (but i already sold it) Emoji_Kobalt.png

Largely depends on the quality. I would say 1 million per "bar", give or take:) 

I sell all materials at 1000 a piece. C1 -7 don't matter what it is. Pet rerolls and upgrade mats too. Even offer 25% off and do 99 stacks at 75k. The stuff drops like candy how can anyone justify the prices some people are charging. I can understand the mill+ price tag on premium pets as they cost real money or thousands of hero medals representing days of play time. Some one offered me 3 mill for dragolitch, i laughed and thought about the grind it took to get it, nope, not selling, not for 10 times that much. Gear how ever, unless it's got a green mod, i usually just add a zero to suggested price and i only sell it if it's got really good stats. Some people are charging 100s of thousands of gold for stuff i wouldn't even play with. I think a thread of this kind will help everyone find middle ground and help stabilize the markets, or at the very least make new players aware so they are not getting ripped off.

@MaJean quote:

Since I started this thread I might as well throw something out there I´ve been thinking about:

I´ve been contemplating selling it for some sweet gold. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Betsy cost more medals than dragolitch but is less sought-after. If i were to sell mine i would probably ask for 2 maybe 3 mill un upgraded. Fully upped maybe 4 or 5 mill. Just think about how long u would have to grind to get 10,000 medals, how much is that time worth to u. 

@024noi quote:

@MaJean quote:

Betsy cost more medals than dragolitch but is less sought-after. If i were to sell mine i would probably ask for 2 maybe 3 mill un upgraded. Fully upped maybe 4 or 5 mill. Just think about how long u would have to grind to get 10,000 medals, how much is that time worth to u. 

I sold it for 8.5Mill. I think it was a good deal for both. It does take a while to get the 10.000DM´s:)

@emilian quote:

Ability Power While Buffed, Green 9/10, how much ?

And for how many heroes is it worth it ?

I think the "while buffed" thing throws people off. What is it exactly? The monk has the Heroic wave ability, which I´m pretty certain works with the mod, and maybe the buff you get from the Obelisk? I haven´t tried it, but I´m pretty sure it´s not a top seller. It´s not as sexy as say, the "Focused AP" mod, which in my oppinion is a must-have mod for any AP build.

There will always be people wanting all green mods so you can probably get 2-2.5 million but that´s just me guessing:)

O_O

...I've been selling shatterquakes, Shocking revelations, and the fissure mod for about ~50k gold for a 1-2 bar.  I run into 10-20 of them during a full AP reset progression so I thought they were too common to sell higher.

@MaJean quote:

@emilian quote:

How much is ShaterQuake ? (red) 

I have been offered 1 Milion (but i already sold it) Emoji_Kobalt.png

Largely depends on the quality. I would say 1 million per "bar", give or take:)