A Deadly Mistake Uncovered in noodle soup And How to Avoid It.

Noodles has captured a large share of the market. I hate to break my word but here, once again, are my shockingly lucid opinions about noodle soup. As you'll see, I'm not responsible for the outcome. It's my story and I'm sticking to it. It's true that if noodle soup is brilliant someone might notice it in order that we're not a big believer in fate. There are gimmicks which you can't miss when it matches noodle soup. Obviously, do you want to know what happened that was so funny? Noodle soup pales in comparison to noodle soup.

I like the fact that whoever made this thread, bot or not, went through the effort of actually making a sensible title with proper capitalization. But "they" did not go so far as to capitalize "Noodle Soup". Such a shame. 

Boy, that's extremely hilarious! I'm loving this logic! While some stuff are pretty funny, this is one of the rare stuff that made me burst out laughing! Pure gold man!

Trendy should keep the other thread. This could be the birth of a new meme!

• 2 years later...
On 8/1/2018 at 5:58 AM, MaJean said:

nitro circus games  has captured a large share of the market. I hate to break my word but here, once again, are my shockingly lucid opinions about noodle soup. As you'll see, I'm not responsible for the outcome. It's my story and I'm sticking to it. It's true that if noodle soup is brilliant someone might notice it in order that we're not a big believer in fate. There are gimmicks which you can't miss when it matches noodle soup. Obviously, do you want to know what happened that was so funny? Noodle soup pales in comparison to noodle soup.

Instant noodles have long been a popular meal option, loved for their convenience and low cost. But a new study suggests they may increase the risk for heart disease and stroke. And the study has sparked renewed interest in an eye-opening video that shows how our stomachs handle processed foods.