Sign in to follow this  
starfox64_0

[Giveaway] Etherian Beauty Contest 2018 [Ended]

Time for another beauty contest but this time I am running it a bit different. Now there is a point structure instead of judging to even the playthrough for everyone. With that little disclaimer on the way on to the rules....

There is a maximum of 10 points. Points are earned by completing the categories proficiently with your character.

.5 Point = Each accessory item that matches your designated color scheme is worth 1 point.

1 Points = Your weapon matches your designated color scheme with 1 color

1.5 points = Your weapon matches your designated color scheme with two colors.

1 point = Your pet matches your designated color scheme (only one point earnable on Summoner)

.5 points = Your photos background ties in well with your character (example being a yellow/red or brown character in Talay)

Bonus Points

1 point = All of your accessories are from the same set.

2 bonus points = All of your accessories AND your weapon are from the same map.

3 bonus points = All of your accessories AND your weapon AND your pet are from the same map.

1 point = Your character's submission is holding a vanilla weapon.

.5 bonus point = A photo is posted involving more than 1 character with at least 3 points. 

*Must state which character is the submission, or simply post two photos.*

.5 bonus point = Your character has an overall theme (example a witch huntress wearing a witch hat with a crossbow)

*This one requires you to explain it and its up to my discretion, such why it has such a low impact on your overall score.*

Prizes

The prizes for this one won't be near as huge probably and i haven't quite gotten this fleshed out yet in my mind. Give me a day or two and if this gains any traction I'll be posting the prizes.

Rules

The only rules this time around is NO EVENT ITEMS allowed. I don't want this to turn into a wealth show instead of a fashion show, this is to make it fair for everybody. This way anybody can find items throughout the game and have a fighting chance at winning the contest. 

When posting your character make sure to mention what your two colors are for your color scheme, unless it is painfully obvious, otherwise you might not get points you are entitled to.

Submissions open today and will close in roughly two weeks depending on how much traction this gets. The main thing to remember is to have fun and the idea of this is to make you explore other maps you don't do often or to actually pay attention to that gear that is dropping when you are farming items. Good luck, and have fun!

Since I already use a phoenix and ember quill on my adept (along with a full set on my monk) I decided to just complete the look and submit her with the ember set

tqpYkOA.png
https://i.imgur.com/tqpYkOA.png

Wanted to submit my jester, but since no events are allowed, I'm posting her just to show on this link

Talked with starfox, and I'll be giving out the prizes for this:

1. RM - Handed out
2. NPC - Handed out
3. NPC
4. Vortex set
5. Celebracer - Handed out
6. Ball blaster - Handed out
7. Black Satin - Handed out
8. Azure Peak - Handed out

Im5VOFe.png

The points were based on starfox's pointing system.

I'll be adding everyone here to give out prizes