Sign in to follow this  
St_Harker

Double Lawlta, all the way

Whoa, that’s a full Lawlta all the way. Double Lawlta, oh my god. It’s a double Lawlta, all the way. Whoa that’s so intense. Whoa man! Wow! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa ho ho oh my god! Oh my god!Oh my god! Woo! Oh wow! Woo! Yeah! Oh ho ho! Oh my god! Oh my god look at that!It’s starting even to look like a triple Lawlta! Oh my god it’s full on! Double Lawlta all the way across the sky! Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh god. What does this mean? Oh. Oh my god. Oh. Oh. God. It’s so bright, oh my god it’s so bright and vivid! Oh. Ah! Ah! It’s so beautiful! [Crying? Laughing?] [Pretty sure he’s crying.] [Now he’s laughing and crying.] Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god, it’s a double complete Lawlta! Oh right in my front yard. [Laughter] Oh my god. Oh my god, what does it mean? Tell me. [Crying] Too much. I don’t know what it means. [Laughter] [Heavy breathing] Oh my god it’s so intense. Oh. Oh.Oh my god.

xtTLPTrh.jpg

I have no idea what this is, or why I find it so amusing, but damn I laughed inside while reading this nonsense!squire_small.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

@Temrael quote:

It's an older meme sir, but it checks out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

;) 

It makes sense now:) For a while there I thought OP was the weirdest AND funniest dude alive:) Turns out it´s a youtube video with the weirdest guy ever. Just weirdest, that´s it. 

(How can someone enjoy rainbows that much??)

EDIT: To OP, still humorous though:) I get the Picture now and the "double Lawlta":)

@MaJean quote:

@Temrael quote:

It's an older meme sir, but it checks out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

;) 

It makes sense now:) For a while there I thought OP was the weirdest AND funniest dude alive:) Turns out it´s a youtube video with the weirdest guy ever. Just weirdest, that´s it. 

(How can someone enjoy rainbows that much??)

EDIT: To OP, still humorous though:) I get the Picture now and the "double Lawlta":)

Haha yeah! I thought that complete lunacy have something to do with the OP until I saw the video, now this whole thing seems much more funnier! Quite weird indeed on how someone could enjoy rainbows that much, the emotions displayed in it was crazy hahaha!

Now that this makes sense to me too, it's actually quite enjoyable ;)