Sign in to follow this  
[CG] LAWLTA

Fill out this survey to win ANY cosmetic currently available in the game!

wESwmg9.png

Greetings Defenders,

We're interested in feedback regarding multiplayer incentives and would love to get some feedback from you all.

Fill out this survey and you are entered to win ANY cosmetic that is currently available in the game.

This opportunity is only available until July 31st 12 PM EDT.

As long as we are counting couch co-op as multiplayer in this then I'd be happy with extra boosts as I believe the baddies get scaled up so it's only fair to get more rewards and I play a lot of co-op. 

Will say though don't scale down the current drops that are achieved in single player as it is sometimes hard to find matches you want to play with anyway and the stability online with PS4 is not always the best which might be why a lot of people play solo and should not be punished for that.

wow, awesome prize considering how much some flair costs. Good luck to all. 

NOTE - i think better rolls on gear is a much better way to make multiplayer more appealing than more gear. I get tons of gear already, and TBH most of it is not usable to me and gets instantly deleted/sold/dusted or not even picked up because it is so worthless. I don't need more of that kind of gear. So more of that gear is not really an incentive, unless the added gear is better in any way. I would not go out of my way to get more green or most blue drops, but i would for purple or higher ones. Better rolls though - even on blue gear, i would join up and try for that in a heartbeat. 

Now more shards - that is something appealing to think about. 1 extra shard at the end for each person who is playing over one. So 1 shard for solo, and 4 for four players. That i would join up for. 

More gold, experience, and DMs are also something that would be appealing, even if relatively small boosts per a person added. 

And dare i say it - but the best incentive to me would be that any time that more than 1 player is on a match, then you have a chance for a defender pack to drop. That would be a very big incentive for me to join. 

One last note - MODs have actually reduced the amount of multiplayer that i do, because any MODs i find while playing on a lower chaos tier are just that much more difficult to get up to C7 level to use, so i just play C7 instead and save myself a TON of materials, gold,  and time. 

i do enjoy this survey, doubt ill win, but glad to put in my input when i can, since i cant currently play x.x

You know what sucks? When the game brings out an update that you can finally enjoy it again, and your PC goes on the fritz and you cant play till it gets fixed, which is taking a while x.x

as a solo player i really hate the changes hinted at

id also like to point out that dd1 did the more players=more loot thing and it just resulted in people solo 'playing' 4 games at once

i sincerely doubt rewards are why people dont play multiplayer; the lobby system is a poor fit for a start, we need a dd1 style lobby listing all available games instead of having to search only for games in a specific map/game mode one at a time (and -maybe; because im not a multiplayer person- have a shared green mana pool across all players in a session so you dont have to wait on randoms to finally drop you green mana)

It's a good incentive to have more gear drops at multiplaying as enemies increases in health, so it's pretty fair. Really dig it! Thanks for having this survey!

And is the Protean Shellmet's in one of the cosmetic pool available? ;)

The sheet is heavily focusing on the loot. In my opinion as a solo player the loot doesn't keep me away from playing multiplayer (but is a good addition). 

It's more the way how clunky it feels with 4 players when everybody has to press "g" and someone is afk and you have to wait like 30 secs every wave. Collecting all crystals if you are the builder and one is afk and so on...

Give the creator of the game more control. Like enable to start waves and people who join can see what is enabled.

This is a good idea.  It'd be good for farming mods.

What would really make me want to jump into multiplayer would be an XP modifier.  Say you have 2-3 people, get 1.2x the normal xp and if you have a full group of four then 1.3-1.5 times the normal xp.  That to me would make it worth waiting for those who go afk in between rounds.  Now if I wanted to be greedy, with twice the amount of normal xp, I'd jump into a town right now and kidnap three other people and start doing floors with them lol.  But more gear is nice too!

Lawlta, you forgot to annouce the winer (that would be me) I go every day at Emporiun and say ... wow

20180801224341_1.jpg

But every day i check my Mail from Hub ,,, and it's empty :( Please Lawlta, don't tease me too much.