Sign in to follow this  
Killakan

Lost shards...

Hi, everybody! I didn't play a game long ago and have now come and have noticed that I have lost 4 stranets of shards. whether there is some opportunity to restore them? Or to receive compensation (as I have spent a lot of money for their purchase in steam)
I am read "Long-time Returning Players: Missing Shards? READ HERE"  but i can't fill a form as it is absent on google

A few patches / hotfixes ago there was an issue with returning players missing some shards or items. I don't know the details as it didn't happen to me or anyone I know. But they did have a forum post about it . if your items were purchased with gems I believe that can be tracked. Please dont hold me to that for obvious reasons. 

I would think that your best option is to file a support ticket. And that may come with a price, not of money but of time. It may be determined by support that the only way to recover your account is to roll it back. Meaning anything you do in the game now would be lost.

I did that a month ago when you told me to and I heard nothing. :(

@LAWLTA quote:

The google form was taken down, as we're no longer looking at it, so having players fill it in would be moot. Try filing a Community Support ticket and they can look into the account for you. :)