Sign in to follow this  
Nerf Sky City

Puritybomb/manabomb sound

Sounds really cool, and it shakes my headset which is also cool, but its a little too loud. I'd say reduce it's volume by around 10-40%, and while yes i can turn my sound down, i would still like to hear the game. i've noticed that in nightmare with places like winter wonderland, the sound seems to be much louder and deeper. Just a small quality of life change, still want it to sound awesome without having it hurt my ears.

• Like 1

Yeah, it shouldn't be so loud.  Especially the evil mana bombs on Crystalline Dimension are obnoxious.

@Plane quote:

Yeah, it shouldn't be so loud.  Especially the evil mana bombs on Crystalline Dimension are obnoxious.

on a side question, do you know how to edit the controls for emulators? im using danielsoundsmod, and i'd like to bind the abilities so i can use the alt chars more effectively. In case you want to see the actual emulator itself,  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-iQdHD1iQpVNjZMRUZMQnFKOTQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1. If you dont can you link me to a guide to that or a person who might know how to edit the controls.