Sign in to follow this  
SELL SW0RD

Siege Roller vs Starfall in Onslaught

Has anyone noticed a drastically reduced effect of the Dryad’s starfall ability in Onslaught?  

When playing Chaos 7 Expeditions, this ability absolutely wrecks a roller in two shots. But in Onslaught, it seems to have no effect at all.  I don’t mean a reduced effect.  I mean zero effect.  

Is this a feature? A bug? Am I just imagining it?

I thought that might be it as well. But it would be one heck of a coincidence that every roller in Onslaught lately had that mutator. That’s why I came here to ask  

But that could be it. 

Thanks for the reply!

I noticed this too. Was running c7 and was 1 shotting rollers, went i to do some onslaught with the same dryad, 0 damage to rollers. None had modifiers that would make them immune or resistant. Like seriously, not even a scratch after dropping all 7 stars right on his sweet spot..

My starfall dryad is all AP, it's how i can 1 shot rollers in C7. I dropped 7 stars on the sweet spot and no damage in onslaught.

I think Pfogshooter found the source of concern. I will keep testing to confirm. But It appears that enemies from the Controlled Burn lanes are immune to Starfall. I noticed it on rollers first because they are usually the only thing I bust out the Starfall on. 

I have also found that the resistance applies to every enemy from the Controlled Burn lane. Regular melee attacks seem to work fine. But the suped-up-AP-Starfall was not even killing goblins and vanguards, let alone minibosses. 

I don’t think it was this way before the Protean Shift. And I don’t think it is supposed to be this way now. I’ll submit a bug report. 

Thanks for your input, guys!