Sign in to follow this  
Paloverde zfogshooterz

Have any of you seen this gunwitch rifle?

7YBD446.png

When watching the Protean Shift release trailer, that awesomely dope gun in there caught my eye. I used to think it was the Prestigious Rifle until recently, I've bumped into a defender who had the Prestigious gun. And it looked like this :

(Totally not me, by the way. I did not purchase the gun.)

KN1xs0i.jpg

So....just wondering that does the "mysterious" gun exist? (which can be confirmed if any of you defenders do have seen or gotten your hands on it) or it's unintentionally/intentionally put out into the trailer for eye candy?

Thank you in advance if you defenders (devs works too) do have an answer! (-And I will obviously give thanks again ;)-)

Cheers!

If it's not the Prestigious Gun, I'd also see if it's not the Protean Gun. Other than that it could also just be an older design for either of those or a weapon that was not released yet.

@Partek quote:

If it's not the Prestigious Gun, I'd also see if it's not the Protean Gun. Other than that it could also just be an older design for either of those or a weapon that was not released yet.

Yeah...I guess it seems that way. Hopefully it's a weapon that was not released yet. It's design is quite amazing.

Thanks anyway!