Sign in to follow this  
DoctorJuice

What does “Last Stand Chip” do?

It says upon death you return to 50% health once per round, yet when I lose all my health I just die as usual, it doesn’t seem to work. Is it bugged? Anyone been able to use this?

It insta-fills your health meter by the said percentage. There is no animation and as it happens you might not even notice it. There is no invulnerability period so you probably died again in the midst of the battle, without even realizing the mod had been in effect. It´s easier to miss the smaller your health pool is.

I haven´t tried the mod for towers myself. What do you mean it doesn´t work? How much health is in your wall or whatever you put the mod in, and what was it hit by? If the health is too low the damage dealt might be enough to eradicate it completely? Just a thought.

i tested it right when the update came... it wasnt "upon death"...

it was more like : "oh you get a hard hit ... here is some percentage hp back"...

on low chaos tier i would say the proc was around 25% hp...

The way it works is that if you do take damage that would kill you, it restores you to X% of health. There's no death animation for it, or any warning.

We're currently looking into getting some VFX for it so it stands out more. The Mod is working from all of our tests.

@LAWLTA quote:

The way it works is that if you do take damage that would kill you, it restores you to X% of health. There's no death animation for it, or any warning.

We're currently looking into getting some VFX for it so it stands out more. The Mod is working from all of our tests.

Oooh Ooh, do Samus' crystal flash animation.  Or something close enough you don't get copyright claims.  :D

https://youtu.be/y5j7ddcBlQI?t=28

Yeah, i think the issue is only in appearance. You have no idea when it occurs in the midst of a huge battle with a 1000 things to look at. You almost want a little text to come up from the bottom of the screen that says "HERO REVIVED" or something.