Sign in to follow this  
DosTense

Hyper shard gone forever?

I did some master and got a hyper shard.  Then took some time off.

Now I login to the Protean Shift and all my gear, shards, pets, all gone.  Not great, but my hyper shard is gone.  But I've already gone past that mastery point.  So I can never get that hyper shard back, right?

when i played today random gear was missing from all of my characters, i just logged right back off

this glitch is terrible

Dostense log a ticket and check the post about returning players and missing gear.

[[99024,users]] just play one map and all your temporary missing gear comes back, its happened to me three times now. I think its something to do with the new backend changes and a mismatch between the sort of 'client\server' effect. Seems doing a map syncs it all up.

The first time i logged in i was missing an entire inventory but after a game it all returned. This may be your issue or it may just be gone, in which case support is your best bet.

@DosTense quote:

Now I login to the Protean Shift and all my gear, shards, pets, all gone.  Not great, but my hyper shard is gone.  But I've already gone past that mastery point.  So I can never get that hyper shard back, right?

Please put in a ticket with our Community Support team. They will be able to get all your items restored via a rollback, which means if you've made any progress after the rollback date, you will lose it.

@LAWLTA quote:

@DosTense quote:

Please put in a ticket with our Community Support team. They will be able to get all your items restored via a rollback, which means if you've made any progress after the rollback date, you will lose it.

I put in a ticket on 7/17/18.  In the meantime I understand I'll lose any progress so I'm not playing.  How long should I expect the restore to take?  Thanks.

@DosTense quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

@DosTense quote:

I put in a ticket on 7/17/18.  In the meantime I understand I'll lose any progress so I'm not playing.  How long should I expect the restore to take?  Thanks.

3 months on average, if ever.