Sign in to follow this  
ZeonErudon

Why only 10 c8 shard are coming back?

Why not bring all of them back?

They are all fun and every new player should have the option to use them, bringing only 10 back will not fix the problem of "legacy" shards. "/

Having us vote for 10 was just so we could give them a nice priority list across all their voters, and also to prevent people from simply voting for all of them. Once the data is in, they'll be able to see what polled the highest among them all, then see what could possibly be reintroduced.

In my intro to management class, they said that employees will fill in the blanks if management doesn't provide clear details.  I say the same could be applied here.

Would love to see elemental chaos trap come back into the game as a shard.  But somethinng tells me that if it does come back it mosty will be a mod.  

@Ambiguous quote:

Having us vote for 10 was just so we could give them a nice priority list across all their voters, and also to prevent people from simply voting for all of them. Once the data is in, they'll be able to see what polled the highest among them all, then see what could possibly be reintroduced.

This is the reason (on top of us confirming what we figured players wanted, which this more or less has so far).

@SpottierPower4-3 quote:

In my intro to management class, they said that employees will fill in the blanks if management doesn't provide clear details.  I say the same could be applied here.

In Management, sure. In Marketing/Sociology you'd focus on getting an accurate answer, in this case what people want. Everyone will most of the time want everything they can get, limiting choice though gives you an idea of what they want more, which is the point of this survey. That's why the notice on the survey has "...but will be helpful in gauging interest for them to be added."

You may be able to interpret it in other ways (as indicated by this thread), but I'll set the record straight here: Selecting 10 does not mean we are only looking at bringing 10 shards back. We may bring them all, we may bring 10, or we may bring none. There's no hard set amount.

No option for a negative amount of shards returning then? Next survey, pick the 10 shards you dont want us to remove from game!

@Nigiri_Toro quote:

No option for a negative amount of shards returning then? Next survey, pick the 10 shards you dont want us to remove from game!

Plot Twist: This was plan all along, MUAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif