Sign in to follow this  
Zimmermann

Just returned to the game (very casually though)

I have to say, i really do like the changes to enable players like myself who enjoy specific builds rather then building every lane differently made in the most recent patch. Not only does it add much needed loot complexity and depth, but it allows "builds" to return, rather then countering each lane differently.

It was that very aspect that forced me away from the game, as many of the defenses i simply didn't enjoy and the very idea of having every lane with a different combination of towers was something i was really against (which was why i disliked mastery so much).

Anyway love the changes and wanted to give you guys some positive feedback from a returning player, though I am playing extremely casually currently. Also really looking forward to the removal of 3 maps per onslaught level (dreamanime) told me about. With a small daughter, i simply cannot invest enough time for 3 maps in a row during the day when i manage to escape for 10-15mins while she sits in our sliding door cloths cupboard while she plays "trains".

Glad to see MODs have made the game fun enough again to bring some players back    =-}

@Zimmermann quote:

while she sits in our sliding door cloths cupboard while she plays "trains".

The way she's doing it is the superior method of playing trains. It's how Rick Trevithick meant for trains to be played/simulated.

Glad you're enjoying the changes, we've got a ton more coming! :)