Sign in to follow this  
NoMicGAMER

Unable to evolve pets.

Hello, as the title says, I'm unable to evolve my pets once they reach lvl 10 (which is the most important evolution since it unlocks the ability), I have yet to test if already evolved ones can evolve without a problem. But explaining a little bit, at first I hatched a nice pet, so I bought an affinity booster and once I used and feed my pet, as usual, the evolve button lights up. (I had to exit the menu and go back actually for it to light up.) but when I press it, sounds like that sound the game makes when you try to do something you are not supposed to do. I thought it was a bug with affinity boosters so I hatched another pet, and raised him up the normal way, then I tried to evolve it and.... nope.

So hopefully you guys can fix that. ( I already made a bug report. so this thread is to see if there is other people are having this issue and to raise awareness. )

Good luck defenders and have a nice double xp weekend ;3 .

This is a known bug, you should be able to fix it by un-equiping your pet and moving it into a different inventory spot. If you have auto sort on then toggling it off and on should do the trick!

If you move the evolve material required to evolve the pet (Vial of _____ for example), move it from one spot in your inventory to another. It's an issue we're aware of and are working on. :)

@LAWLTA quote:

If you move the evolve material required to evolve the pet (Vial of _____ for example), move it from one spot in your inventory to another. It's an issue we're aware of and are working on. :)

Thank you for this bit of info.  Last night I tried listing some motes on the market, but it wouldn't function properly.  The item disappeared from my inventory (actually left a blank spot even though I had auto-sort on) yet it did not go to the shop.  If I exit my inventory/player shop screens, the motes are back and not listed in the shop.  After moving the stack to a different area in my inventory it posted to the shop without problem.  Normally I would have restarted the game to do this, but I was able to fix it and keep playing using the 'move stuff around' advice.