Sign in to follow this  
024noi

Perfect roll pieces

Can i just say how much i am loving this expansion. Farming for pieces with perfect or near perfect stats with secondary stats your looking for is so much easier now. Doesn't matter what color it is, perfect roll piece is a perfect roll piece. You just have to invest a little gold to bring it up to legendary status. Some of my best 51k+ pieces were blues or worse and now shine like diamonds. Before it took days/weeks to find that perfect piece for any given slot and now with a little investment it takes hours or less. Thx team trendy.

I agree, and the trading is also a nice addition to the game. I often find myself "just browsing" in the hub:)

There's a problem with the system though... I found a Chaos 1 Totem early on with a perfect defense health roll. After upgrading it through to Chaos 4 so far, it is no longer a perfect roll...

TQr5HXP.png

Perhaps the stat shown is rounded (why on earth would they have decimal values on stats though???) and that means that as you upgrade it gets further and further away from a perfect stat. Granted, it's not by much, but it's annoying that the only way I'm going to get a perfect roll on any given tier is if it drops from that particular difficulty.

Hmmm well at least its not degrading quickly. I doubt you'ld even notice a difference of 3 points. I get where your coming from though. Each time u reset and re upgrade that piece its gonna loose more power.